|Package Dimensions||11.8 x 9 x 8.2 cm; 100 Grams|
|Item Weight||100 g|
IPOW Upgraded FDA Approved 18/8 Stainless Steel Tea and Coffee Infuser Fine Mesh Filters Tea Strainer Steeper Double Handles for Hanging on Teapots, Mugs, Cups to steep Loose Leaf Tea and Coffee
- √ FDA Approved 18/8 Food Grade Stainless Steel without any harmful chemicals (also called 304 stainless steel). Rust Resistant and Odor Free keeps your drink free of any unwanted taste. Safer option to dip in hot water than plastic ones. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- √ Upgraded Extra Fine Holes with Built-in Ultra Fine Micro-mesh prevent almost all of the solids from getting into the water even very fine-leaved teas (such as Rooibos, Herbal teas and Green teas) or coffee. Say good-bye to disposable tea bags!
- √ Double Handle Fits All. The handle makes taking the tea out of the container very simple, and double handles make this strainer fits into almost all cups, mugs, tea pots or other containers in place instead of falling into the containers like tea balls.
- √ Roomy Basket & Sturdy Lid. Larger capacity allows for more flow of water and fully expansion of tea without interfering steeping. The lid designed for holding in heat during steeping and to use as a base to place the infuser when tea is ready.
- √ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Contact us if you are not satisfied with it for any reason. We’ll process full refund or send you a replacement without returning or any additional conditions. All issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am concerned by the durability of this strainer (hence the 3* rating). One time I was washing it and realised that the inner, super fine strainer has already started to peel from the bottom up.
By Trebor on 29 October 2020
By Teereze on 26 July 2019