- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.6 x 17.8 cm ; 150 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Item Model Number: A1PSIMB50ZA1
- ASIN: B017VUX594
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 March 2019
- Customer Reviews: 71 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
25,246 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #278 in Hair Styling Gels
Oribe Imperial Blowout Transformative Styling Crème, 150ml
Our transformative blowout crème gives you a flawless iconic Oribe blowout that lasts for days.Benefits
Creates a full, flawless blowout. Softens while adding density and body. Repairs damage.Suggested Use
Work through damp hair, roots to ends. Blow out section by section for body and style.More about this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Oribe transformative blowout crème, formulated with skincare technology, creates a full, flawless, iconic Oribe blowout that lasts for days while styling in strength, density, softness and shine. This ultra-nourishing formula smoothes away signs of damage and aging for hair that looks and feels healthier and younger after just one use. Available in 150 ml bottle.
From the manufacturer
Imperial Blowout Transformative Styling Crème
Our transformative blowout crème, formulated with skincare technology, creates a full, flawless, iconic Oribe blowout that lasts for days while styling in strength, density, softness and shine. This ultra-nourishing formula smoothes away signs of damage and aging for hair that looks and feels healthier and younger after just one use.
How to Use:
Work through damp hair, roots to ends. Blowout section by section for body and style.
- Softens while adding density and body.
- Provides thermal protection and will not pull or grip during a blowout to help prevent breakage.
- Evolves through three phases: cream to oil, which moisturizes, followed by oil to powder to provide volume and memory.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Amino Acid Complex, developed to closely resemble the proteins in the hair cortex, provides moisture to hair and scalp, strengthens and repairs damage on the cuticle.
- Bio-Restorative Complex, including Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also stimulating scalp circulation and rejuvenating hair follicles.
- Skincare-Inspired Blend of Oils, Humectants and Essential Fatty Acids hydrate and plump the hair shaft while adding density and smoothness.
- Imperial Memory Polymer provides superior hold for long lasting yet touchable style.
- Macadamia and Passionflower Oils provide deep, youth-enhancing moisture and hydration.
- Seaweed and Ginseng Extracts fill in weak spots and fractures in the hair fibers, making hair stronger and preventing breakage.
- Blend of Babassu, Jojoba and Australian Sandalwood Oils repairs damage.
- Quinoa, Soy Bean and Rice Extracts provide fullness, body and density, making hair appear more youthful and healthy.
|Imperial Blowout Transformative Styling Crème||Crème for Style||Balm d'Or Heat Styling Shield|
|Hair Type||Anyone who wants density, style and damage repair.||Anyone who needs style.||For anyone looking to protect hair from thermal damage.|
|Benefits||Softens while adding density and body. Provides thermal protection and will not pull or grip during a blowout to help prevent breakage. Evolves through three phases: cream to oil, which moisturizes, followed by oil to powder to provide volume and memory. 95% felt hair was more luxurious, stronger, fortified and healthier. 93% said hair appeared less damaged after one use.||Firm, yet flexible hold. Adds substance, shine and separation. Conditions. Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.||Shields fragile strands from thermal damage. Leaves hair looking ultra-sleek and shiny. Fights frizz, flyaways and wiry greys. Makes hair easier to style and manage. Age-defying formula restores hair’s strength and density. Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.|
|When||To create full, flawless glamour.||Great for straight styles or to define curls.||To nourish fragile strands and seal in shine when blow-drying, straightening or curling.|
|Why||Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts), Amino Acid Complex, Bio-Restorative Complex,Skincare-Inspired Blend of Oils, Humectants and Essential Fatty Acids, Imperial Memory Polymer, Seaweed and Ginseng Extracts.||Plant Oils, Geranium, Lavender and Chamomile Extracts, Green Tea Extract and Vitamin C, Guar Gum, Silicone-Vitamin Blend.||Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts), Heat-Activated Thermal Shield Complex, Cassis Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Maracuja Oil, Bio-Restorative Complex, Tannic Acid.|
Complete the Look
Gold Lust Repair and Restore Shampoo
Reawaken your hair to its glossiest, healthiest prime. This rejuvenating cleanser combines centuries-old healing oils and extracts—cypress, argan and maracuja—with our revolutionary bio-restorative complex to balance the scalp and reinforce the inner strength of each strand.
Gold Lust Repair and Restore Conditioner
Discover the fountain of youth for soft, shiny, ageless hair. Blending time-honored oils and extracts—cypress, argan and maracuja—with our revolutionary bio-restorative complex, this ultra-hydrating conditioner softens and revitalizes, smoothing each cuticle to undo the damage of time (and style).
Gold Lust Transformative Masque
This truly modern remedy penetrates to rebuild each fiber with curative white tea, baobob and jasmine extracts and our bio-restorative complex, improving elasticity and fortifying hair to rediscover its softness, body and inner brilliance. Restore overworked hair to its prime with each dose.
Balmessence Lip Treatment
Smooth and soften lips with this nurturing lip treatment. This long-lasting silkening balm with Camelina oil delivers soothing hydration while protecting lips from dryness and the elements.
About the Brand
Oribe Hair Care was founded with the goal of creating a new kind of hair company, one that was designed with the most discriminating customers in mind. When developing the line, we didn't want to compromise on any detail. We leveraged skin care technology and natural actives to deliver high-performance, treatment-based products- all while never forgetting that healthy hair is the underpinning for sexy, glamorous styling. Each product has been created to ensure the highest results, leaving us with a best-in-class collection that truly meets the needs of the hair-obsessed.
|5 star 59% (59%)||59%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 20% (20%)||20%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Package arrived broken... it had no bottom. Not realizing this I put it in my medicine cabinet.
Today I saw a river of product coming down my wall.
I try getting a refund online, but this required I send the product back.
I called Amazon Customer Care, they offer only online choices, and refuse to waive sending product back
I express my disappointment and say it is silly to send an empty broken bottle back... and I have pictures.
I disconnect from call, and start refund online.
Customer Care person calls me back... I answer after 3 calls in a row.
Agent complains about how I spoke to him...I did call him useless. Apparently this is highly offensive.
I asked to speak to his manager.... got refund, what allot of work!!!
I am leery cosmetics purchased online already...so I think after this brouhaha I will buy the IRL from now on.
Like the way it worked and styled
But you do get what you pay for