|Package Dimensions||23.37 x 16.26 x 6.35 cm; 295 Grams|
|Item Model Number||13|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NET-4726|
|Item Weight||295 g|
Cargo Net for SUV,Truck Bed or Trunk, 41 x 25 Inches Elastic Nylon Mesh Universal Rear Car Organizer Net, with Bonus Free Hooks by SNBLO
|Price:||+ $11.55 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ CARGO NET ORGANIZER - With its flexible yet sturdy elastic nylon mesh composition, this premium quality waterproof cargo net will hold the contents of your trunk securely in place as you drive. Keep your vehicle clutter-free and increase the safety of your passengers - the durable and stable net will prevent items getting tossed around and causing distractions, hazards, or injuries
- ✔ KEEP THINGS TIDY - Slide boxes underneath the netting to make them stay put. Stretch the net across your trunk to neatly store luggage or sports gear. Organize groceries to avoid spillages which could damage and dirty your car. This net can bear the weight of even heavy cargo
- ✔ FITS MOST VEHICLES - Use on truck beds or in the trunk of your car, SUV, or mini-van. Measuring 41 x 25 inches it features 1-inch square mesh and will stretch up to 56 inches. Will fit most automobile makes and models
- ✔ INSTALLATION IS EASY - Attach the truck net to your vehicle via the tensile cord corner loops. Reinforced hard plastic hooks and a hardware bracket keep it taught and secure. The stretch fabric makes for easy loading and unloading of your stuff - it will conveniently lay flat in your trunk or fold up when not in use
- ✔ BONUS FREE ACCESSORIES - If you want to bring order to the chaos in your truck or SUV, click "add to cart" to purchase this top quality cargo net! You'll receive a special bonus free package including a handy zippered pouch and extra hooks for optimum versatility
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you tired of boxes and bags getting thrown around in the trunk of your vehicle? Had one too many spillage incidents when transporting your groceries?
This strong, stretchable rear cargo net from SNBLO is the answer to all your vehicle storage problems!
With a large coverage area and a durable black elastic mesh composition, this cargo net will safeguard against bashed and broken goods in trunks and on truck beds. It offers excellent organization and a long-lasting solution to your storage issues. Cargo nets are invaluable for holding tool chests, sports equipment, parcels, and suitcases in place as you drive. No need to worry about potential injuries caused by loose items in the trunk; the stability of the net mesh is second to none and will hold fast even if you need to slam on the brakes.
✔1 x cargo storage net
✔4 x mounting adapters and screws
Bonus free items:
1 x zippered pouch
4 x climbing hooks
Feel free to email us for a solution if the cargo net does not fit your vehicle.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Look at the pictures and you can see I have two nets in my Camry 2015. The net closest to the bumper was purchased as only a net and an exact fit for OEM hooks. It is well made, and has closing hooks, and a good height. 5/5
The net further inside is meant to prevent my storage box from sliding. I have accelerated on a freeway or exited it and the box hit or bumped the trunk latch open while driving. So it is highly necessary. As you can see the net is tall enough to cover the entire trunk of a full size sedan but I didn't want it like that. s you can see it is still loose but I can't mount the screws any deep because it is an empty space or into the car panel.
Second the screw hook mounts were harder too install because you have to pre-drill the holes and then hand tighten them. Luckily I have strong hands. Other models use a screw so you can drill the hole and screw it with a tool or drill.
The screw is solid but if it had different threads I could've used a pre-drill hole but the dimensions of the net would've been too low and loose. So size of the net is an issue. I used clips to take up the slack. The other clips I think only work if you have a eyelets to clip into but they are flimsy. I think they would break in trunk bed situation.