Conair Infiniti Pro Curling Wand Ceramic Conical
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6.4 x 12.4 x 38.7 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.75 Pounds|
|Heater surface material||Ceramic|
About this item
- TAPERED BARREL ~ 1-inch to 1/2-inch ~ simply wrap hair around barrel for natural, beachy waves
- VELVET TOUCH BARREL gently grips hair for effortless styling and helps protect against heat damage and polishes for added shine
- 30-second heat-up; 330°F highest heat
- 5 heat settings and auto-off
- Bonus: Thermal Glove
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.35 x 12.38 x 38.74 cm; 340.19 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Conair
- ASIN : B00O64A1NM
- Item Model Number : CD228
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This easy-to-use styler creates soft, voluminous curls in one simple wrap. High performance for salon-quality results, and a powerful heater means faster curling time and less exposure for hair. Advanced flocked barrel technology keeps hair taut for effortless styling and less damage. It features up to 375 F ultra-high ceramic heat for longer-lasting curls and 30-second instant heat feature for faster results. The clampless design allows you to simply wrap hair around the barrel for fast, easy curls with no kinks. And the conical barrel creates modern free-flowing curls. It also has a safety auto-off feature and includes a bonus heat-protective glove for safe styling.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I tried at $50 one of those curl things with the moving function. The steam function did not work, you could only curl about 1 cm of hair at a time and it pulled like it was going to take your hair out. Then I ordered a 2 in 1 steam curler straightener for $60 and didn't take it out of the box because it was a straightener only. Finally, I went back to this at $19.99 and am quite happy.