- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 6.4 x 15.9 cm ; 499 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Item Model Number: S12
- ASIN: B00A73NOJY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 58 customer ratings
Infiniti Pro by Conair Steam Waver
|Price:||+ $28.32 Delivery|
- Steam mist infuses hair with healthy moisture
- Ion generator releases up to 100x more concentrated ions than ions created from natural sources
- Combination of ions and steam protects the hair from damage and seals in moisture
- Less damage and zero hot spots with gentle ceramic plates
- 30-second heat up to 437°F
Colour: Pink with Steam
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The infiniti pro by conair elite collection steam waver uses hydrating steam mist to lock in nourishing moisture for gorgeous, beachy waves, high–intensity shine and big, beautiful volume. It features an ionic generator to smooth cuticles and fight off frizz. The gentle ceramic plates create little damage and no hot spots. Create versatile styles with the high heat levels up to 437-degrees F. Turn up the heat with the steam waver.
|5 star 52% (52%)||52%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|2 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Secondly as soon as I opened the package I smelled this nasty chemical smell.
I thought perhaps it was the packaging. I plugged it in and as soon as it started to heat up the whole room was filled with this foul nasty chemical odor! No way was I going to touch my hair with that nasty foul smelling knock off piece of garbage.
Immediately filed for a return, and as soon as it cools off I'll repack it and send it back.
You can choose wether you want to crimp it and run your fingers through it to create a frizz natural look....or crimp it and leave it to have a freshly
Crimped look. I chose to run my fingers through mines to make it poofy lol. See me video/pic for the finished look!
Also! My crimps lasted 4 days!!!! Loved it!
Very easy to use. Love 😍 it.