- Buy More and Get More Discount. Offered by Rowling Gifts. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Self Inflating Mattress Sleeping Mats Air Bed Camping Hiking Joinable w/Pillow
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High resilience foam stuffing Efficient self-inflating valves
- Joinable Sleeping Mat with Buttons
- 5CM thickness offering good insulation, Moisture-proof, High resilience foam stuffing
- Easily Roll up and Unroll for Easy Transportation/Storage, Suitable for Hiking, Climbing, Camping, Kids Playing as Additional Sleeping Pad
- Open the Rapid-inflation Valve or a Few Puffs of Air. Comes with a Carry Bag
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Double Sleeping Mat Size: 192 x132 x5cm, Weight: 3.8Kgs, Package Size: 70x20x20cm
- Single Sleeping Mat Size: 192 x62x5cm, Weight: 2.5Kgs, Package Size: 66x17x17cm
- Material:190T Polyester Pongee (Assorted Colors), with PVC Coating Backside
- Stuffing: High Resilience Foam/Sponge
- Double Sleeping Mat: Self-inflating Mattress with Built-in Inflatable Pillows (Manual Inflating Required)
- Single Sleeping Mat Pillow: Filled with Sponge Pieces, Soft Touching and Self-inflating (Plump Effect with a Few Puff)
- Moisture-proof, Protecting You from Damp Grass, Sand & Bleachers
- Non-slip Polyester, Size Designed for Comfort on Sleeping Surface
- Efficient self-inflating valves
- Joinable Mat with Buttons
- Easily Roll up and Unroll for Easy Transportation/Storage
- Comes with a Carry Bag
- Suitable for Hiking, Climbing, Camping, Kids Playing as Additional Sleeping Pad
- Notes for Inflating
1. Keep Mat Unfolded while Opening the Valve for 1-2 Minutes
2. Close the Valve after Fully Filled with Air
3. A few Puff to Help Mat Recover after Long time Folding
- Notes for Deflating:
1. Open the Valve
2. Roll the Mat up Tightly, Squeeze Air out
3. Turn Off Valve and Buckle it up
- Repairing method:
1. Close the Valve after Fully Self-inflated, Make the Cover of the Mat Wet with Soap Water and then Give it Pressure to Find out the Place where has bubble and Mark it
2. Using the Repair Pasting on Dry Mat and Stay Unfolded for about 4 Hours
- Cleaning : Wipe the Mat by Wet Cloth, Make sure Valve is Closed
- Storage :
1. Keep Pets & Sharp Tools Far Away
2. Don't Expose it in the Sun Heavily for Long Time
3. Pls Put a Blanket under Mat while Using it Outside the Tent to Avoid Something Sharp