|Size||Small (2-4 years)|
|Package Dimensions||24.4 x 13.2 x 8.2 cm|
Innovative Soft Kids Knee and Elbow Pads with Bike Gloves - Toddler Protective Gear Set w/Mesh Bag& Sticker CSPC Certified - Roller-Skating, Skateboard Knee Pads for Kids Child Boys Girls
- 📍 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗗 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗦𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗧 that includes 2 x "knee pads", 2 x "elbow pads" and 2 x "bike gloves" for toddlers with a "mesh bag" and "cute stickers"! Now your child can safely enjoy any outdoor activity and you can have that much-needed peace of mind!
- 📍 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝟯 𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧-𝗣𝗔𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗜𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘𝗥, 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗥 & 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘! Our pads are made using 3 layers of heavy-duty buffer materials to absorb any impact of falling down! Plus, the revolutionary soft-pad technology will fit kids’ knees and arms perfectly while increasing the range of motion. Our only goal is to keep your children safe while they’re enjoying their favorite outdoor activities
- 📍 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗗𝗦, since they are not only durable and washable, but also extremely flexible and breathable. The skin-friendly material will prevent discomfort while the lightweight construction will make sure your kid can comfortably wear the knee and elbow pads for hours!
- 📍 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗡’𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦! Our knee pads kit is ideal for skateboarding, mountain biking, BMX biking, rollerblading or cycling. Available in multiple colors and designs, our bicycle pads set has passed the 𝘾𝙋𝙎𝙄𝘼 (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) Testing and is perfect for both boys and girls!
- 📍 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗? 𝗪𝗘 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝟭-𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗬! That’s right! If you or your little skater are not 100% thrilled with our mountain bike pads set within 1 year, we promise to send you a replacement or a full refund on the spot! No questions asked! What are you waiting for?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
▐ ░ Here’s How You Can Make Sure That Your Little Adventurer Is Safe While Skating, Rollerblading Or Cycling ░▐
Is your little skater always coming home with bruised knees and elbows? Do you want to make sure that your toddler is safe while learning how to ride a bike? Are you looking for an affordable kids protective gear set?
▐ ░ Introducing The Ultimate Children’s Knee, Elbow and Bike Gloves Protective Set By Simply Kids ░▐
Now you can rest assured that your toddler is safe while enjoying his/her outdoor activities thanks to our sturdy, adjustable and safe protective gear set for kids ages two to eight, which includes everything your child needs.
Here’s What You Get:
TWO Knee Pads For Kids
TWO Elbow Pads
TWO BONUS Bike Gloves For Kids
ONE Convenient Mesh Bag
ONE Ultra-Fun Sticker
▐ ░ Why Choose Our Skateboard Pads For Kids? ░▐
Our BMX pads are:
SAFER thanks to the revolutionary 3-Layer Soft-Padded design. 3-Layer design is using a 0.8cm EVA buffer material and 2 x 0.6cm neoprene buffer material to absorb any impact; Soft-Padded design can prevent the floor to scrape up your kids’ knees and arms.
MORE COMFORTABLE thanks to the skin-friendly and lightweight Neoprene material.
SUPER BREATHABLE because the convenient air flow holes in the Neoprene material will enhance air circulation and maximize comfort.
HASSLE-FREE since they are washable and odor-resistant.
MORE FLEXIBLE, which will increase range of motion and fit knees and arms perfectly.
The Best Part?
Our multi-sport toddler girl and boy knee pads set is ideal for rollerblading, skateboarding, mountain biking, BMX biking, cycling and any other outdoor activity.
▐ ░ Click “Add To Cart” NOW And Ensure That Your Child Is Safe During Any Outdoor Activity ░▐
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
injury. The pads give him enough protection without being to bulky- and he still has plenty of flexibility to move. The gloves are a snug comfortable fit.
I bought it to help my 4 years old learn to ride his bike. He has fallen a couple of times now and keep telling me 'it doesn't hurt'.
Unsure: Haven't had any falls yet so can't comment on the protection side.
Cons: Longevity of the velcro fixing is a bit flimsy and could be a long term issue, (we have only had it for 2 weeks )
Top international reviews
She has fallen several times on her scooter and there was no problem. Great product!