Instant Pot® Duo™ Nova™ 6-Quart 7-in-1, One-Touch Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer with New Easy Seal Lid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Time and Space Saver: The 2019 edition Instant Pot Multi Cooker combines 7 Appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and warmer – and cooks up to 70% faster
- Clear, Simple Controls: 14 one-touch smart programs put cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more on autopilot with delicious results
- Big Capacity: Instant Pot’s 6 quart large capacity cooks for up to 6 people perfect for families, but also great for meal prepping and batch cooking for singles and smaller households
- Smart Steam Release: the new easy seal lid automatically seals your Instant Pot to keep flavors, nutrients and aromas sealed inside. The 10+ built in safety features, including Overheat protection, safety lock and more, ensure safe pressure cooking. And the new progress indicator lets you know when your Instant Pot is coming to pressure and when the cooking cycle begins
- Durable Inner Pot: The Instant Pot stainless steel inner pot is made with a 3 ply bottom for durability and is healthy and dishwasher safe
- Accessories Included: steam rack with handles and an extra sealing ring
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 84% (84%)||84%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
When I first saw it, I ignored it as another gimmick I usually ignore. ADs don’t work on me and this also didn’t. After couple of days I saw a news company report about the most selling product on Amazon, it was this POT.
So I did my research and bought it, DUO nova. Very confusing names and you basically have no idea what’s the difference between them. 10in 1 or 7 in 1... they are doing the same thing and you NEVER going to use these options, most of your food will be cooked on manual cooking.
This pot is very good and easy to work with. I hate washing it but food is done faster and better. Basically if you follow Youtubers recipes, it’s foolproof. I like it so far, time will tell... I’ll make sure to update this review in a few months.
I unpacked it and read over the instructions for testing it out to make sure everything worked. After the test, I decided to try my first dish. I had a frozen salmon fillet and this was one of the selling points, that you can cook frozen food and it will be just fine. My problem is that I always forget to take food out of the freezer to thaw.
I grabbed a frozen filet and per the directions that I found online I added water and lemon juice to the pot and sprayed the steamer rack with non stick spray. I put the filet on the rack and cooked it for 4 minutes. I didn't use any seasonings. The salmon was perfect and so yummy! I couldn't believe it.
Over the weekend I made chili and mac and cheese. The chili only took 14 minutes after browning the meat and the mac and cheese took 4 minutes.
I love this so much. I can't wait to cook more items using the different functions.
My qualms about the Instant Pot arise from the fact that I only had the old one for less than 5 years when the pressure sensor acted up. I tried to contact the company, but even after two requests for information, there has been no reply after 6 weeks. I would have expected better performance. I have other appliances that have lasted for 20 years!
However, I missed it so much when it was gone, that I've bought another one - with the warranty this time.
The very first time I actually cooked with it (after doing the water test) I’d planned on doing a slow cooked pulled pork meal. I set it on slow cook and after 4 hours it barely browned the roast. Now I have an incredibly busy career and work schedule and no time to start over so I turned it off and switched to pressure cook and that’s when the four of July rekindled!
After about 5 minutes the steamer nozzle began its arduous task of spewing water and steam all over my tiny perfect little kitchen in my tiny beautiful little houseboat here on Lake Union.
Yes... my kitchen was turning into a rain forest and the overwhelming smell of BBQ sauce.
I managed to bare through till the end. After the meal was over I began cleaning immediately. There were parcels of meat stuck on the bottom so I took a soft cloth and a pinch of comet to clean it off. It removed not only the meat but it also removed all the finish off the bottom of the insert. It was totally gone and looked horrible. After some thought into the future of my IntsaPot I simply concluded that it would continue to become more scratched and burn more food.
I hope this helps you out in your purchasing of the InstaPot and good luck👌
It's best to do some research to learn how to use it at first. There is a very helpful Fb group should you have any questions.