|Product Dimensions||29.2 x 25.9 x 27.9 cm; 4.08 Kilograms|
|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe, Programmable|
|Item Weight||4.08 kg|
Instant Pot Duo Nova Electric Multi Use Pressure Cooker, Stainless Steel, 3L
- NEW MODEL: Advanced 7 in 1 Multi-Use Pressure Cooker with 12 one-touch smart auto cook programs; An upgrade to the all-time bestselling Instant Pot Duo series
- New easy seal lid that automatically seals your Instant Pot for pressure cooking, locking all the flavours, nutrients and aromas in your meal
- Advanced steam release control with a fast, safe push of the quick release button
- Clear and bright LCD display that makes it even easier to read the screen for cooker settings, pressure status and meal progress indicators
- High quality, three layered stainless-steel inner cooking pot
- 3L Model serves up to 3 People
- Australian Plug 220V-240V and extra sealing ring included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The 2020 edition Instant Pot Duo Nova Multi Cooker combines 7 Appliances in one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker and warmer and cooks up to 70 percent faster. Clear and simple controls with 12 one touch smart programs makes cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more on autopilot with delicious results. Instant Pot's 3L capacity cooks for up to 3 people perfect for individuals, but also great for side dishes such as rice, grains and appetizers. Instant Pot features a smart steam release. This new easy seal lid automatically seals your Instant Pot to keep flavours, nutrients and aromas sealed inside. The 10+ built in safety features, including overheat protection, safety lock and more, ensure safe pressure cooking. The new progress indicator lets you know when your Instant Pot is coming to pressure and when the cooking cycle begins. The Instant Pot stainless steel inner pot is made with a 3 ply bottom for durability and is healthy and dishwasher safe. Includes steam rack with handles and an extra sealing ring.
From the manufacturer
Multi Cooking Functions
The Poultry Smart Program cooks moist and tender chicken, turkey and other poultry, even from frozen. The Meat/Stew Smart Program cooks beef and pork the way you like it—anywhere from rare to fall-off-the-bone.
Easy-to-use controls and easy-to-read icons that indicate cooking progress status make selecting
Smart Programs and making adjustments simple — even during cooking.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's biggest strength in my opinion is not just how quickly and how well it cooks food (particularly tough cuts of meat) but the ability to walk away and leave it to do its thing. You don't have to tend to it like a pot on the stove. Plus it will naturally release the pressure on its own and then keep the food warm if you get distracted doing something.
I would however strongly recommend purchasing several other silicone rings for the lid. The 5.7L I bought came with two and they seem to absorb the flavours which don't seem to come off the more I clean them. Use one for ribs/brisket/mince, one for porridge/oatmeal/rice/pasta, one for yoghurt, one for desserts and one for curries. Also, I would strongly recommend buying a second steel pot insert at some point so you can easily swap them out if you're making multiple dishes.
I bought the smaller size, the 3 litre as I own another pressure cooker and it's just for two people. It turns out to be the perfect size for 2 and fits generous serving sizes.
I love the fact that it's a stainless steel insert bowl. Safe for our wellbeing and good health. It is also easy to clean.
A little bit disappointed because I bought it at full price just a week before Amazon's Mid-Year sale (could have saved myself AUD 57 if I can wait more patiently)
- It's as simple as 'dump and go.'
- It does not take much time to learn how to operate the IP
- Good for soups, broth, cakes.
- Recipes and tutorials are easy to find
- I can go freestyle using my own recipe, and still turn out well.
- the 3L size fits just about right for 3x meals a day - sometimes with left-overs too.
- Takes a lot of time to clean the parts (involves smaller parts that may go missing if I'm not careful)
- Since it's the 3L, I have to find smaller accessories to fit: ramekins (7.5-8 cm diameter), springform pan (14cm diameter max).
- Most of the accessories are only available from US sellers, means more waiting time to do experiment with the IP.