- Item Weight: 499 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 458 g
- ASIN: B0863PHL94
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 March 2020
- Customer Reviews: 12 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 205 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Instant Hand Sanitiser (500ml) 70% Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol), Kills 99.9% of Germs & Soothes Skin
- 👏🏼 KEEP YOUR HANDS CLEAN - Kills 99.99% of many common, harmful germs in as little as 15 seconds.
- 👏🏼 GREAT FOR WORKING FROM HOME - Quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands.
- 👏🏼 NON-RINSE FORMULA - Non-sticky and air dries quickly so you don’t need to wash, rinse or dry your hands.
- 👏🏼 GENTLE MOISTURISING AGENT - Perfect for frequent use. Contains a moisturising agent so that your hands feel soft, even after many uses.
- 👏🏼 CERTIFIED FOR SAFETY - KFDA Approved.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Help your family and those you care for kill germs on their hands with Heartear Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel. Using Heartear Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel is a convenient and gentle way to kill germs. Perfect for frequent use. Heartear Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel has a moisturising agent so that your hands feel soft, even after many uses.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It much better compared to the other bulk brands available in AU Market like Scott's and 1st Care which leave a nasty smell.
This does not smell great and is a little greasy on hands unlike Aqium or Dettol which dry out easily but for this price it does the job!
If you are after a great smelling sanitiser, go for Palmolive Japanese cherry blossom or Thankyou grapefruit hand sanitiser.
Considering the need to use hand santiser for the next 12 months or until COVID-19 washes over, I need a quality product that I can use everyday. This is my go to brand now. I even ordered another one for the family.