Built in Pet Door for Medium and Large Cats Fits Interior Hollow Core Or Solid Wood Doors Template, Self Drilling Screws, Instructions Included 20cm x 17cm from Purrfect Portal
|Price:||+ $20.27 Delivery|
- EXCLUSIVE CAT SILHOUETTE SHAPE: Let your whimsical side show while giving your kitty her freedom with this adorable cat-shaped interior pet door. Perfect for laundry rooms, bedrooms, basements, etc.
- ENJOY AN ODOR-FREE HOME: Close the door on that nasty-smelling litter without locking the cat in or out. Instead, she'll have her own access to food & bathroom, and your home will smell fresh.
- MADE TO LAST: Unlike some other pet doors for cats, your Purrfect Portal cat door doesn't rely on tape or glue for installation. The included self-drilling screws keep your pet door in place for years to come.
- FITS HOLLOW-CORE & SOLID DOORS: With its clever design, your pet portal creates a safe, finished opening in any interior door from 1.25" to 1.75" thick. Kitties (& kids) won't get paws and fingers stuck.
- FOOLPROOF INSTALLATION: Use the template to mark your door, and with just a jigsaw and a screwdriver, you can quickly give kitty access to her litter box or food - while keeping kids and dogs out.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.51 x 4.45 x 20.32 cm; 498.95 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Purrfect Portal
- ASIN : B01LWV0VEC
- Manufacturer reference : unknown
- Best Sellers Rank: 17,531 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A cat door that is cute & easy to install, too! Keep kids and dogs out of the litter and cat food without restricting kitty's access to other rooms. This interior cat door installs quickly & has a lifetime guarantee. If you're a cat, the other side of any door is where you want to be - especially if that's where the food and litter are. When you share a house with a dog or young kids, though, unrestricted access can be a problem. After all, there's nothing tastier to a dog than some kitty kibble. The answer A cat-only opening, cleverly installed into an interior door, which lets kitty pass through while keeping toddlers and dogs out. Your Purrfect Portal cat door installs in minutes on any style of door - both hollow-core or solid - with just a jigsaw and a screwdriver. It includes self-drilling screws (no flimsy tape or glue like some models use) for a more secure mount, and a handy template to make cutting the opening a breeze. Best of all, it's large enough to allow even chubby kitties of up to 18 pounds easy access, but still small enough to keep curious kids and dogs out. It's ideal for installing anywhere in the house your cat wants to go, such as basement, bedroom, laundry, or bathroom doors. Exclusive cat silhouette design White molded plastic Secure installation with included self-drilling screws Works for both hollow-core and solid interior doors Lifetime guarantee Installs in minutes (template & detailed instructions included) Fits interior doors between 1.25" and 1.75" thick Click the "Add to Cart" button to order a Purrfect Portal Pet Door for your cat, and remember to order an extra for your cat-loving friends, too!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I have a French bulldog pug mix, he's about 30 lbs. I picked this cat hole since it's more oval shaped, not as tall as others. My puppy cannot get through here and doesn't even try. He only likes to look through it to look downstairs. Our cats can easily get in here, quickly when needed too.
Stencil made it easy to place this. I expected more trouble but honestly it was easier than expected. My first cut worked and there is no wobble or tight spots. The plastic itself is nice, Does not feel cheap. Looks rather easy to clean too if it gets dirty.
It gave us the ability to place the litter box in our shoe closet. The install went down with out a hitch. One suggestion: place the door traffic side down so the jigsaw vibrates on the non-traffic side. There was some paint rubbed off during the process. Nothing drastic...purely cosmetic.
Our kitten used the hole the second the door was re-hung and even before his box was placed inside.
Installation: I had my Dad come over and install it, he used a jigsaw and he said it was easy. Package came with a stencil for the cut.
Experience so far: It took some coaxing but the cats started using it the first day. It's so freaking cute to look at, that I didn't mind putting a hole in my door. My fat cat (18lbs) fits through no problem.