- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 8.9 x 0.5 cm ; 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- ASIN: B07C15P2F7
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 2,662 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
9,022 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #183 in Jewelry Accessories
Invisible Ring Size Adjuster for Loose Rings Ring Adjuster Fit Any Rings, Assorted Sizes of Ring Sizer
+ $7.16 Delivery
- ⭐ VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE RING SIZE ADJUSTER FOR LOOSE RINGS - High-quality Transparent TPU Material and Unique Design, Virtually Invisible when on rings.
- ⭐ REDUCE RING SIZE - 8 Sizes in One Pack, Reduce Ring Size 0.5-1 Size, Perfect Fit for loose rings, Prevent the ring sliding off your finger, Saving your valuable rings.
- ⭐ FDA CERTIFIED SOFT TPU - Non-toxic, Safe to use on skin, Soft and Comfortable to wear, No Pain and No Irritation to your fingers, odorless and environmentally friendly.
- ⭐ FITS ALMOST ANY SIZE RINGS - Fits Ring Width from 1mm to 10mm, Suitable for both Women's Rings and Men's Rings(even Wide Men's Rings). Works with Big Knuckles as well.
- ⭐ EASY TO USE - Stay Well on rings and Feel Nothing on your ring and finger when used. Depend on your needs to Cut and fit your rings.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour Name: 8pcs
Feramox Patented Invisible Ring Size Adjuster Set, The Best you are looking for!
Feramox hold a patent right of these ring size adjusters. Feramox ring size adjuster is the best of invisible ring size adjuster. Its unique design makes it virtually invisible and easy to use. It is made of FDA certified Soft TPU Material, very comfortable to wear, no harm to your skin. Totally 8 different sizes, perfect fit to your rings, perfect for both women's and men's rings(even wide men's rings). Perfect length no need to cut, very easy to use and stay well on your rings.
Uniqueness: Feramox Patented Product
Material: FDA CERTIFIED SOFT TPU SILICONE
Reduce Ring Size: 0.5 - 1 size
Fits Ring Width: 1mm - 10mm
8 X Ring Size Adjusters in 8 different sizes
1 X Instruction
1 X Silver Polishing Cloth
1 X Double Side Adhesive
1. Choose the ring sizer that is slightly bigger than your ring band.
2. Cut the tape and apply it to the sizer.
3. Put the sizer inside your ring and Put your ring gently on your finger.
4. Perfectly reduce ring size and cannot be seen!
Click "Add to Cart" to buy now!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 44% (44%)||44%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 23% (23%)||23%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
-It was a little confusing as there aren’t very good instructions.
-The adhesive was difficult to cut small enough for my ring.
- The plastic adjuster isn’t very thick, so it only fixes the problem if the ring is like half a size too big.. unfortunately mine is a whole size too big so this product didn’t help much.
- it’s also a bit uncomfortable on your finger.
The only pro I can think of is that the adhesive tape seems to be holding well.
Save your money and go get the ring resized.
The adjuster piece that best fit my ring works fine and is quite "invisible", in that it's pretty unnoticable, which is great. Unfortunately, the adjuster tends to slip out and, considering the fact that it's transparent, can be difficult to find after it's fallen wherever. I've used a piece of tape to keep it in place, which is less than ideal, but better than keeping the ring hidden away in a drawer. This is basically what I "wish was a little better"... if only it had like a 4th piece or something that helped to ensure the adjuster stayed in place, that would be amazing. Otherwise, pretty good.
The down sides are that it comes with only insert for rings with very thin bands. My engagement ring band is as thin as they can get, so I wish there was an even smaller size, but it still does it’s job so I guess that’s not the biggest deal. If there was a way to order a bag full of the smallest size rather than getting mostly inserts that fit into wider-band rings, this product would be way better.
There was also an issue with shipping. I am a prime member and I order items from amazon all the time. I rarely have any shipping issues, so I’m assuming the fact that I received this product 4-5 days after I was supposed to is the sellers fault, not amazons.
So if you have size-changing fingers, I definitely recommend trying this inexpensive solution, just keep in mind that the shipping may take longer than they say.
I have added photos that show what the sizers look like from multiple angles!