|Model||JB WELD EPOXY|
|Product Dimensions||0.76 x 12.7 x 20.32 cm; 9.07 Grams|
|Item Model Number||8265S|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8265S|
|OEM Part Number||20-1623|
|Item Weight||9.07 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
J-B Weld 8265S Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 2 oz.
Enhance your purchase
|Item volume||2 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system
- Great for household repairs, automotive projects, plumbing and marine applications, crafts and more
- Sets in 4-6 hours at room temperature and cures dark grey in 15-24 hours and rated at a tensile strength of 3960 PSI
- Once cured it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled and will withstand temperatures of up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
J-B Weld Original Cold-Weld Formula Steel Reinforced Epoxy
J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 3960 PSI and sets to a hard bond overnight. It can withstand temperatures up to 550ºF when fully cured.
1. Prepare: Clean surface area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, or loose debris. For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair.
2. Mix: Squeeze equal parts from each tube onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly.
3. Apply: Apply with appropriate tool in an even coat, weld bead or extruded shape as needed.
4. Dry: Sets in 4-6 hours. Cures in 15-24 hours. Allow 4-6 hours before handling and 15 hours (minimum) before putting object back in use.
J-B Weld is proudly made in the USA
From the manufacturer
Original Twin Tube Epoxy
J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond with tensile strength of 5020 PSI after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color and fully cures in 15-24 hours.
- Can withstand 550°F/287°C
- After curing, J-B Weld Original can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded, molded and shaped.
- J-B Weld Original is waterproof, petroleum, chemical and acid resistant once fully cured.
- Surface Applications: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass.
- Use On: Household, Automotive, Marine, Plumbing, Crafts, Outdoor Equipment, Agricultural Equipment, Motorcycle, Toys, Boats, Personal Watercraft, In/Outboard Engines and Deck & Hull Accessories.
|J-B Weld Original Steel Reinforced Epoxy||J-B Weld KwikWeld Steel Reinforced Epoxy||J-B Weld WaterWeld Epoxy Putty Stick||J-B Weld SteelStik Steel Reinforced Epoxy Putty||J-B Weld ClearWeld Quick-Setting Epoxy||J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Structural Adhesive|
|Product Description||J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-party epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to many surfaces||KwikWeld is a fast setting version of The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy that provides strong, lasting repairs to many surfaces||WaterWeld is a specially formulated epoxy putty to repairs leaks, holes & cracks and is NSF certified and cures under water!||SteelStik is a steel-reinforced, non-rusting epoxy putty that quickly repairs or rebuilds anything made of metal.||ClearWeld is a multipurpose two part epoxy that sets in 5 minutes and cures in 1 hour, providing a strong and lasting bond on most surfaces.||Plastic Bonder is a quick-setting, 2 part urethane adhesive that provides strong & lasting automitve & household repairs to plastics that resists shock, vibrations & shrinkage/ expansion.|
|Surface Application||Great For: Metal, Wood, Plastic, Tile, PVC, Ceramic, Fiberglass, Concrete & More||Great For: Metal, Wood, Plastic, Tile, PVC, Ceramic, Fiberglass, Concrete & More||Great For: Fiberglass, PVC plastic, Copper & Brass, Iron & Aluminum||Great For: Steel, Iron & Stainless Steel, Copper & Brass, Aluminum & Bronze||Great For: Tile, Most Plastics, Ceramic, Glass, Wood, Fiberglass, Concrete||Great For: Thermoset & Carbon Fiber Composites, Thermoplastics, Coated Metals & Concrete|
|Cure Color||Dark Grey||Dark Grey||Off White||Dark Grey||Clear||Black or Tan|
|Set Time||4-6 Hours||6 Minutes||25 Minutes||5 Minutes||5 Minutes||15 Minutes|
|Cure Time||15-24 Hours||4-6 Hours||1 Hour||1 Hour||1 Hour||30 Minutes|
|Strength (PSI)||5020 PSI||3127 PSI||1300 PSI||900 PSI||3900 PSI||3770 PSI|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
11/10 for a Laptop hinge repair, works perfectly!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 September 2018
11/10 for a Laptop hinge repair, works perfectly!
I have used JB Weld for many years and it has got me out of trouble by sealing a leaking fuel tank and other time and money saving uses.
I keep a JB Weld and JB Kwik in my tool kit at all times and recommend that any handyman or mechanic does the same.
This fixed it, saved me having to replace the water heater..