JETech Case for Apple iPad Mini 1 2 3 (NOT for iPad Mini 4), Smart Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake, Black
- Designed for Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3 all models. NOT compatible with any other iPad models. Fit iPad Models: A1432/A1454/A1455/A1489/A1490/A1491/A1599/A1600. Please check back bottom of your iPad to find the model number
- Made with PU+PC. Slim/light design. Synthetic exterior and smooth interior provide comprehensive protection for your iPad
- Magnetic smart cover supports automatic sleep/wake function.The tri-fold front cover can support iPad in two standing position for viewing and typing
- Easy access to all the controls and features; Perfect cutouts for speakers, camera and other ports
- Package includes: iPad Mini 1/2/3 case, customer service card
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fit iPad Models: A1432/A1454/A1455/A1489/A1490/A1491/A1599/A1600. Please check back bottom of your iPad to find the model number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Rubber outer material shows fingerprints on the black version, however doesnt detract from the overall product, especially given the compelling price point. Overall happy with the product and would recommend.
Top international reviews
Good value, and a lifetime guarantee to give confidence of longevity. All ports freely available. Grey colour well represented in picture.
1) The options to have your tablet propped up open to view videos (upright) or type (almost flat) are limited to a single position for each. Other covers offer more & better options.
2) Though the inner surface is soft to protect the screen, when using it to prop up like this, it will pick up any crumbs/mess on the table.
3) The edges of the cover are slightly sharp which you’ll feel when holding the iPad as you use it. Worse, they make adjusting the volume & screen rotation buttons much more fiddly than other covers.
In summary, if I was buying one again I’d look for a different one.
The case protects the front and rear very well, but the corners of the iPad are still a bit vulnerable; it's not a heavy duty case. If you're a little nonchalant and tend to let your tablet slip off the sofa, the corners will break off and it will no longer hold the iPad securely.
I don't use the case to stand the iPad up in the more vertical position, because I don't really trust that it won't fall over.
In conclusion: if it protected the corners better and stood up properly, it would get five stars!
I've had 3 of these and the fault is always that the lower left corner (with flap on left) snaps off due to the strain on it from holding the weight of the cover flap from the corner of the ipad.
Not the easiest case to hols when walking since the finish is smooth and a bit slippery.