JPNK Blackhead Remover Tools 6 PCS with a Leather bag
- Great Function: These different tools can help to remove blackheads, acne and various blemishes, keep your face clean and smooth without redness or scar.
- Great Quality: STAINLESS STEEL Blemish come done extractor removal tool kit.
- Anti-slip handles help you better control the pressure during use, ensuring every step can be done with exceptional control and precision to avoid damage to the skin.
- All the things in a leather case, it is easy to store and carry. Fits conveniently in your bag, purse or bathroom drawer.
- To have this kit is really important because it can remove toxins from the skin without causing a significant damage. One thing you need to learn is how to use it. If you have any question, please contact us.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The kit has several different tools and sizes. I'm more than pleased, especially considering the price and all the money I saved by not going to the Dermatologist. I used the loop one to press around the whitehead. This kind of makes it raise up enough to use the sharp one to open the skin just above the milia, giving it an exit route. Then I used the sharp point tweezers to pick it out. I didn't get it all the first day, so a few later days I did it all again and the bump has not returned in the weeks following.
I live in Tennessee and we do a lot of hiking. Occasionally, I get a tick on me. Its been very difficult and creepy to get those off. This kit has a perfect loop for tick removal.
The pointed tweezers are perfect for removal of tiny little splinters where traditional tweezers are usually too bulky.
I have used this kit 4-5 times since purchasing it a few months ago. It has not rusted or bent. I have cleaned it with alcohol and hot soapy water. It would hold up fine in an autoclave.
The blackhead remover tools are phenomenal, and require minimal effort.
The tools are sharp, and appear to be made of excellent quality. The case is sturdy & snaps in the front to close the case securely. Love everything about it---
This is more of a 'my fault' instance but necessary to share with others. Be very gentle while attempting to remove stubborn blackheads. I applied too much pressure and bruised my nose pretty bad. The blackheads looked better than the sores and bruises on my nose. Very little pressure, if you have to be forceful, you're doing too much.
I ended up just throwing this away because I knew if I tried a 3rd time I'd end up with another red scar on my cheek or a crazy breakout after trying to remove a clogged pore.
Maybe if you are an Esthetician but if you have just average experience like me, save your money and your skin. I know I should have returned it but I was so upset i didn't even want that hassle. Writing this so you know what your are buying and to be very careful if you do.