- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 27.3 x 2.5 cm ; 40.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 22.7 g
- Item Model Number: 31314
- ASIN: B000EM2BVU
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 24 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 186 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
14,508 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #226 in Toys for Birds
JW Pet Insight Bird Millet Spray Holder 21cm
- Designed for your feathered friend's well-being, millet treats stimulate a pet birds natural foraging instincts
- Can be used with any type of millet and also be used to hold similar pet bird grasses and other stemmed treats
- Attaches easily to the cage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The JW Pet Millet Spray Holder makes offering millet treats to your pet bird effortless. Designed for your feathered friend's well-being, millet treats stimulate a pet birds natural foraging instincts. The colorful plastic holder attaches easily to the cage by hooking onto the bars of the cage. To keep it even more secure, can also hang it from the JW Pet Treat Stick Holder, which features a curved perch and bottom tray to cut down on spills. Can be used with any type of millet and also be used to hold similar pet bird grasses and other stemmed treats. Great for parakeets, canaries, cockatiels and finches. Easy to remove and clean.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 56% (56%)||56%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1. To barrow for ormal mmillett sprays
2. Parrots or parakeets find it difficuilt to feed through the narrow slits to extract the millet
It mighh work placing green. Vegetables that pertrude through the bars, but otherwise useless.
I would just buy a millet clip instead