- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm ; 408 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- ASIN: B07K2L1C9W
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 4 October 2017
- Customer Reviews: 779 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
46,130 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #6 in Girls' Loafer Flats
- ♥ Super lightweight school shoes with mary jane upper designed
- ♥ Oxford School Shoes With Classic Round-toed and extra light sole,stylish and comfortable
- ♥ Memory foam insock for all day comfort and support
- ♥ Sporty featuring and non-marking sole for school all day wearing
- ♥ Hook and loop closure design for school uniform wearing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I love how light these shoes are. Unfortunately, we had to exchange for a size up. My daughter wears an 11 in every other shoe but will try a 12 in these. Other than that, the shoes are absolutely perfect. They also seem water resistant which is awesome.
On to my updated review, my daughter’s shoes lasted 3 wears only. She is hard on shoes and is only 4 years old, so these may be better for older kids. See the picture. The inside of the shoes are completely exposed.
Bought these for my rough and tough 2year old toddler. So far they are a good product. The bottom is not thick rubber but more of a flexible foam so the shoe isn't weighted and easy for her to walk/run. The only thing is that there isn't much of a grip so the shoe slides somewhat. Other than that, I think she will be fine.
Pro: Shipping was awesome and fast (Prime..1 day instead of two). And they do look a lot nicer than other brands I have tried this time of year in a "shoe emergency." We have tried cheaper brands at this time of year that have fallen apart within weeks...lesson learned.
it was very confortable for her to wear them, look good and didnt damaged the material... however the velcro didn't work properly after almost 3 months I have to change myself the velcro and continued working ... but after 3 moths I just preferred to change shoes as it didn't look good anymore... she used them for school