|Part Number||Japanese Saw 01|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 5 x 1 cm; 158.76 Grams|
|Item Model Number||Japanese Saw Ryoba(Double Edge)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Pattern||Japanese Ryoba Saw|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||159 g|
SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Ryoba Double Edge for Woodworking
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||27 x 5 x 1 centimetres|
|Power Source||Hand Powered|
|Number of teeth||15|
|Cutting angle||180 Degrees|
About this item
- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a "Pull Saw" .What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called "push saws." On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called "pull saws," which is what this product is. In comparison to "push saws," "pull saws" are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- HIGH QUALITY JAPANESE STEEL:0.0047 inch Blade and best handling size for highly precision work / Consisted of top quality japanese steel.
- MADE IN JAPAN:All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen.With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan's towns known for their craft making tradition: Sanjō in Niigata
- DIVERSIFY YOUR WOODWORKING LIFE: No matter you are a master or a beginner in using saws, it gives you brand new experience from using tranditional western style saws, and enables you to make more varified woodworkings products and thus change your life!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You satisfaction is our GUARANTEE. We are so confident that you will love your Traditional Japanese saw that if you don't feel the same way we do, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return, we will refund you the total amount paid for the saw. If you received a saw with any imperfections, you can also contact our support team and we will issue a return and send you a brand new one in the mail.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What is "SUIZAN" SUIZAN, a Japanese brand, creates the highest quality Japanese hand tools. With a history of over 100 years, all of the processes are completed in one of Japan's towns known for their craftsmanship: Sanj in Niigata prefecture. That's why our products are highly appreciated by many woodworkers. One of the Japanese Tools There are a couple of differences between Western tools and Japanese tools. In many cases, Japanese tools are lighter and simpler than Western ones because Japanese tools are minimally designed and there is no unnecessary waste. Nowadays, the Japanese tools has become a popular tool in woodcrafting around the world due to its high quality. Do you know about a "Pull Saw" This product is a pull saw. Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called "pull saws." It requires less power, realizes exceedingly smooth and accurate cut, and results that the cutting-section is clean. And particularly this saw's blade is sharper and thinner (0.02 inch), and has a greater number of teeth per inch (9 & 15 TPI) than comparable saws of its size. This is a Ryoba Saw A remarkable point of this Ryoba (Double Edge) Saw is that there are two blades in one saw - Cross-Cut and Rip-Cut. Therefore you don't have to change your tools: you only have to use it! It is for time-saving and space-saving in your tool box. If you have some difficulty using Western saws, once get to use a Japanese saw. You will never go back to a conventional saw!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately I hit a nail with mine and it doesn't cut as much , but I like it . If my budget for that project wasn't busted , I would buy another one .
Reviewed in Canada on 23 March 2021