Jax Wax Victorian Heath Wax Beads, 1 Kg
|Price:||$29.95 + $10.00 Delivery|
- Super flexible, contains titanium dioxide to calm redness
- Designed to be used at a lower working temperature, this is a highly workable wax
- Great wax for students
- Recommended for all areas
- Easy to use and apply
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 6 x 20 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 27 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Jax Wax
- ASIN : B077NT4GBT
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,891 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Jax Wax Victorian Heath Wax Beads are specially designed to be used at a lower working temperature making these a highly workable wax beads. Their succulent berries and abundant nectar were eaten by the local Indigenous Australians and the early settlers. Honeyeater birds, particularly the eastern spinebill, also feed upon the nectar of the flowers which encourages pollination. Jax Wax Australia's Victorian Heath Wax contains titanium dioxide which calms redness and making it a great all round wax for students and therapists. Jax Wax Victorian Heath Wax Beads are recommended for all areas and great wax for students.