- ASIN: B07K1XN4GT
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 August 2016
- Customer Reviews: 179 customer ratings
Jessie Kidden Men's Sport Short Sleeve Shirt Dry Fit Athletic Compression Base Layer #1003
- Moisture Transport System sweeps away sweat and dries quickly
- For size selection, please kindly refer to suggested chest and our actual measurement on the fourth picture, and rather than follow the Amazon' s size instruction
- Stretchy and durable material grabs your muscles tightly and improves your performance
- Athletic shirt featuring short sleeves and visible seaming,Ergonomic compression fit for enhanced range of motion
- Suitable for all sports indoors and outdoors,such like:running,basketball,cross training and etc
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 48% (48%)||48%|
|4 star 20% (20%)||20%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|1 star 10% (10%)||10%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I bought these to wear primarily as undershirts. They are comparable to the store brand shirts I was buying from a local big-box sporting goods chain but far more affordable. As a big guy living in a hot state who uses these under work clothes and gym clothes, I want four things from a compression undershirt- I want it to be a crisp, neat looking white color, I want it to keep me cool, I want it to be moisture wicking, and I want it to be tight enough to feel some compression without being so tight that they become uncomfortable as the day goes on. These meet all four criteria.
In other words it buttons like a woman’s shirt
Being a man it is a bit hard to get used to
The shirt itself is nice and light and is hard to wrinkle
I AM GLAD HE IS HAPPY!!