- Product Dimensions: 30 x 20 x 1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 299 g
- ASIN: B07K33YFSF
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 September 2018
- Customer Reviews: 770 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 67,589 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
Jezero Women's Bodycon Dress Short Sleeve Ruched Sides Knee Length Maternity Dress
- Size-(S) 33-35" (M) 35-37" (L) 38-40" (XL) 40-42" ,Machine wash in cold water using mild detergent
- Material-the solid tunics are viscose ,the stripes are cotton ,the navy is rayon ,High stretch soft fabric for a comfortable experience
- Occassion-Perfect for Daily casual, Perfect for Nursing, Night pajamas
- Characteristic-Short sleeve round neck, Double-layer fabric for easy breastfeeding
- SERVICE - Any issues or suggestions ahout these nursing shirts,Please contact us,We will help you
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top international reviews
Overall, this is a great purchase considering most places will charge you $40 just for one nursing t-shirt.
All 3 shirts are different. The grey striped feels like a soft t-shirt and fits great. Nice and long, hem hits mid hip. Easy access for breastfeeding.
The red shirt is a different material that's soft and stretchy but clingy and shows everything, including the hidden nursing area. It fits the same as the striped.
The heather blue feels the same as the striped but is smaller than the other shirts and too tight for my liking. I'm not sure I'd be able to nurse with this one because the panel doesn't fit my breasts correctly.
I'd give the striped shirt by itself 5 stars.
SIZING: 5”5 160 lbs, hourglass, 34 G, size 10 pants—Size large fits well in the chest and hangs loose over my stomach/hips. They are a little long for my liking as shirts but work well with leggings as they cover a bit of my bottom.
These are perfect! Firstly, the fit is amazing. I am 5’10 and ordered a size large. The shirt is the perfect length on me. In addition, when it comes time to feed, I don’t have to hold a bunch of material out of the way, it’s quite easy for me to feed, and I was struggling before.
Secondly, these are good quality shirts. They are soft, a bit warmer than a basic tee, but just a lovely clean material.
I can’t say enough about these shirts - game changer for me for sure. I wish I had found them sooner!