- Boxed-product Weight: 494 g
- Batteries 3 AA batteries required.
- ASIN: B07CXJQXZG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 357 customer ratings
JiBen Square Flexible Gooseneck LED Lighted 10X Magnifying Makeup Mirror, Power Locking Suction Cup, Bright Diffused Light, 360 Degree Swivel, Portable Cordless Travel and Home Bathroom Vanity Mirror
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12 INCH FLEXIBLE EXTENSION - Adjustable gooseneck allows for the mirror to come to you, instead of having to constantly lean toward your mirror. No more bending over your countertop!
- 10X MAGNIFICATION - EXTREME MAGNIFICATION for those that need EXTRA help seeing specific spots on their face. NOTE : 10X is VERY STRONG and your face needs to be within 5 INCHES of the mirror for a clear undistorted image.
- BRIGHT DAYLIGHT LED - Energy efficient LED light at the tap of your finger. Easily accessible push button switch in front of the mirror
- ROTATING ADJUSTABLE ARM & POWERFUL SUCTION CUP - Easy to mount and easy to re-position. Our 360 degree rotating swivel arm adjusts to the best viewing angle
- BUY NOW!! - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED for 30 days. You will not regret this purchase!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why choose JiBen LED Makeup Mirror?
1) SPACE SAVER - Our mirror takes up zero precious counter space. Attached it to your existing mirrors or any surface that is smooth, non-porous and flat.
2) CORDLESS & PORTABLE - No more dealing with messy cords and searching for an outlet. The rotating arm folds up compactly and neatly. It's ideal for home and travel.
3) MODERN DESIGN - Unlike our competitors that have bulky battery compartment in the back, our mirror holds 3 AA batteries inside the mirror's casing. This results in a sleek and elegant look.
4) NATURAL DAYLIGHT LEDs - Longer lasting and brighter than conventional incandescent bulbs. Our mirror diffuses the light from 14 LEDs to illuminate your face.
Prior to mounting, clean surface with soap and water. Any dust or grime will prevent proper contact with the suction cup.
Your mirror uses a powerful locking suction cup. Make sure that the suction lock is not already engaged by twisting it counter-clockwise. Press the suction lock against the surface and activate the locking mechanism by twisting clockwise. Adding a little bit of moisture will also help to create a stronger suction.
*JiBen LED Makeup Mirror requires a clean, flat and smooth surface of at least 3"X3" for the suction cup to work properly.
*The suction cup works best on non-porous surfaces, such as glass, ceramic tiles, porcelain, marble, granite and fiberglass.
*Avoid grout, stucco, drywall, wallpaper and other textured wall.
*Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
*NOTE : This magnifying mirror requires your face to be within 5 inches for a clear undistorted image.
**Factory Warranty for this product is only available from authorized seller EPY LLC**
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
It's not a replacement for that.
It's smaller, convex, and has a 3AA-powered light. The mirror, simply because it's convex and not flat, has a touch of fun-house-mirror effect if you aren't in the absolute-perfrct distance from it. Seems like most folks are attuned to that.
The suction cup design seems amazing. I've never seen one work so well on glass.
The problem with it, and why I'm returning it, is that its bendable arm has no significant ability to hold the mirror in place. This is illustrated in the video I posted.
You can position the cup up high and that might allow it to flop to the position you're hoping for, but I find that too ineffective.
Looks like it might work for some, I definitely need more.
Cons- adheres best to mirror. Walls, dressers, etc it will come off easily. Would like to be larger but with size comes weight.