Jim Beam Double Oak Bourbon 700mL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Flavour||Toffee, Spice, Caramel|
|Alcohol content||43 Percent by Volume|
|Liquid volume||700 Millilitres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Matured in a second charred oak barrel creating a woodier taste with a hint of spice
- Double maturation allows the bourbon greater contact with the wood creating an untense yet smooth taste featuring caramel, toffee and a distinctive spiced oakiness
- Jim Beam Double Oak is perfect savoured over neat over ice to highlight the unique rich flavours or mixed in a classic whiskey cocktail
- Flavoured with a distinctive spiced darkness
- Long, warm and perfectly balanced
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Jim Beam Double Oak takes bourbon aging to the next level by using a multi-barrelled approach. It all starts with Jim Beam, the World’s #1 Bourbon. Then, after the traditional 4-year aging process, the bourbon is transferred to a second freshly charred American White Oak barrel and aged to taste. This second barrelling allows the liquid to develop an even deeper level of intense, spiced oakiness and rich caramel, creating a truly unique bourbon whiskey.