John Frieda Rotation Hot Air Styler
- Advanced ionic technology
- Multi-directional brush with soft bristles
- 50mm titanium-ceramic barrel
- Straightening attachment with ceramic combs
- 700 watts, With enhanced air control and swivel cord
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The John Frieda styler is ideal for adding fullness & body and creating ultimate shine & smoothness
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Don't be fooled by the sound—the brush is very loud, but the airflow is weak and the hot air is really only warm at best.
2. The brush head is very large and unwieldy. I think it's smaller cylindrical size would be much more feasible.
3. When I use the rotating function the bristles catch in my hair (long, fine) and I would have to turn off the brush, detangle my hair, COMB IT OUT WITH ANOTHER BRUSH, then start over. This happens all the time.
4. The rotating function completely stopped working after a month. Now I'm left with an expensive hairbrush that does not do anything for me.
1. Does give my hair some body and makes it look sleek. Honestly, it's nothing I can't achieve this with a hairdryer.
It is really easy to use and I thought that a hairdresser did my hair!
I’m really happy with it and it is a very good product!