Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Johnnie Walker Red Label Scotch Whisky 700ml
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Highly versatile and with universal appeal
- Crackling with spice and bursting with vibrant, smoky flavours
- Bold, characterful flavour that shines through even when mixed
- Perfect for parties and get-togethers, at home or going out
- Alcohol Content: 40.0%
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Product detailsFlavour Name:Red Label | Size Name:700ml
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 27.9 x 7.1 x 6.4 cm; 1.03 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Diageo plc
- ASIN : B0032CQKA2
- Manufacturer reference : 5000267014203
- Customer Reviews:
Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch Whisky is highly versatile and with universal appeal, it has a bold, characterful flavour that shines through even when mixed. Perfect for parties and get-togethers, at home or going out. Comes in 700 ml bottle.
From the manufacturer
Buy Johnnie Walker Red Label
Johnnie Walker’s Pioneer Blend
Red Label is the Pioneer Blend from Johnnie Walker, the blend that made the brand known worldwide. With Johnnie Walker’s signature smokiness, this vibrant blend has a long, mellow finish.
Four Corners of Scotland
Crafted using over 30 blends from the four corners of Scotland, Johnnie Walker Red Label is now the world’s highest selling whisky.
In 1819, John Walker opened a grocer’s store in Kilmarnock, Scotland, where he experimented with whisky blending techniques and laid the foundation for the Johnnie Walker family business.
The World's Highest Selling Whisky
Being the Pioneer blend, Red Label defines the vibrant spicy flavour and distinct smokiness that Johnnie Walker is known for all over the world and represents a classic Scotch Whisky.
With a focus on Speyside and Highland malts, Red Label sings with a vibrant zesty aroma and an exotic combination of cinnamon and pepper on the tongue with a long, smoky finish.