Jokari 20050 Ergonomic Super 4 Plus Automatic Wire Stripper for Wires from 0.2mm-6mm, 16.5cm L x 14cm W x 2.7cm H
|Price:||+ $8.93 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||16.5 x 14 x 2.7 centimetres|
|Item weight||91 Grams|
|Cutting width||1.5 Centimeters|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wire cutter for cross sections up to AWG 14 (2.5 mm²)
- Adjustable length stopper and a plier handle design with lockable grip
- Spare blades available.
- Original JOKARI quality Product made in Germany
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.5 x 14 x 2.7 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 January 2018
- Manufacturer : JOKARI
- ASIN : B002BDNL4Q
- Item Model Number : T20050-JOKARI
- Best Sellers Rank: 32,830 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This tool is a quality Product made in Germany by JOKARI. The JOKARI-Krampe GmbH is a leading producer of cable stripping and de-insulating technology. JOKARI produce since more than 40 years specialist tools for a wide range of applications that allow simple, fast, and precise cable stripping. Many industrial applications require utmost precision and perfection from wire strippers. These specialist tools are indispensable helpers for all switchboard construction, mechanical and plant engineering and industrial cabling purposes. The automatic wire strippers convince with their exceptional quality and practical functionality. With their ergonomically perfect design, they are easy and safe to use even in hard-to-reach places. Their long life and wear-proof quality will not fail to impress their users anew on every single day. The Super 4plus is an ergonomic, automatic wire stripper for cross sections from AWG 24 - 10 (0.2 to 6 mm²). The tool includes a wire cutter for cross sections up to AWG 14 (2.5 mm²), an adjustable length stopper and a plier handle design with lockable grip.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|