|Product Dimensions||12.07 x 2.54 x 19.05 cm; 45.35 Grams|
|Item Weight||45.4 g|
Jokari Fizz-Keeper Can Pump and Pour, Assorted Colors (Pack of 1)
- Repressurizes opened cans of soda
- Fits most standard size cans
- Color coded tops help identify cans
- Keeps soda fresh for weeks
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep canned soft drinks from going flat and preserve freshness! The Jokari Can Pump & Pour Fizz Keeper fits standard beverage cans, are color-coded and fun to use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Update: Very disappointed. Literally, ten days since I got them, used for a handful of times and one of them just fell apart. Like it literally wasn't even a sharp edge, it's like it cracked, but it's not sharp, like the plastic is bad and just went for no reason. I was opening the can, not even touching the ring and it just fell to pieces.
Before this, I loved a previous Jokari product, but after this experience I would be very hesitant to buy from them again.
In, my opinion these aren't as good as the pump tops for bottles by Jokari, but still a marked improvement over leaving an open can in the fridge. A couple of things you should keep in mind if you buy these.
- It is a pack of 3, not 1. Initially, I was sent 1, but there SHOULD be three in your pack. After re-ordering I received three as intended.
- Do not pump more than five times. I know it's tempting, but you will regret it because there can be a little bit of a startling bang when opening these and the bang will be very loud and scary if you overpump.
- Easiest way to remove them is to gently pull the 'ring' section open and lift up.
- You have to press the clasp down quite hard to get it to 'click' in place, you can see that it's proper by lifting it slightly above eye level. If it's not tight enough the 'bubble' also won't feel pressurised as you pump it.
I haven't had any problems with quality so far, but I'll keep you updated in the future, these are working well for me as of now!
This is a pretty amazing product--I was surprised to see that it can actually keep cans of soda fresh for days! You just have to put it on correctly (the tab needs to snap a second time as you push it down hard) and then give it a few pumps. The soda will literally taste and feel as fresh as new when you open it again days later.
I was a bit weary of the quality after reading the other reviews on here, but in my experience so far (it's only been a couple weeks) it has worked really well and didn't break or anything. Perhaps I have been a bit extra careful handling them.
This is a must-have for anyone who regularly drinks half-cans of soda.