|Product Dimensions||10.16 x 3.51 x 25.1 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack Storage Bag Holder Pack of 4 Green
|Price:||+ $9.57 Delivery|
- EASY TO USE: Fasten the freezer, storage or sandwich bags, any type of Ziploc bag under the clips and fill. The best practical plastic bag holder with bag clips. The cooking gadget is a fantastic kitchen assessor a must have kitchen essential.
- MORE ABOUT: Non-slip rubber base to ensure food transfer into the bag without spill. The Gadget folds are done using it.
- MEASUREMENT: Rack measures 8.75” by 3.5”, adjustable in height to accommodate larger plastic bags and increase easy food storage
- ADDITIONAL USAGE: Reuse your food storage bags by using the rack as a drying rag for your rinsed plastic bags
- We offer 100% Satisfaction guarantee for all our products. Join our family of Kitchen Gadget loving customers and have some fun.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Is your kitchen counter a mess when putting your food into a food bag? Do you need a helping hand?
Here is the solution:
Our hand-free sandwich-storage bag opener.
- A must-have sandwich plastic bag opener for your hands-free transfer of any food that needs storing.
No big food containers needed just fill your food into the freezer bag, label and put in the freezer and that is just one use. Keep your freezer and refrigerator clutter-free and keep food from spilling.
The bag rack was designed to improve your food storage abilities or to be able to do the food transfer yourself no helping hand needed.
Enjoy your food!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The adjustable arms on this are brilliant as I can use any size of bag and the base sticks to the worktop so it doesn't move around.
If you buy this you won't regret it once you see your freezer stacked with neat tiles of ziploced frozen food. It makes everything so much easier.
But we found that it was not as useful as we hoped. It work ok with zip lock bags but we still need a funnel to put some things in with. Overall we use it a few time then went back to putting the bag into mugs or if bigger then jugs.
You may get on with them better.