The package includes:
1x 30ml Polygel (pink)
1x Buffer & File
1x Cuticle pusher
100x Nail extension tips
1x Tip clipper
1x Mini UV / LED lamp (with USB cable)
50x Remover wraps
How to use polygel:
1. File and clean your nails removing the grease layer for effective gel adhesion.
2. Apply a layer of base coat, and cure it with lamp.
3. Find the appropriate tip for your nail, which should be a little bit wider than your actual nail.
4. Use cuticle pusher to slice & roll the polygel onto the tip.
5. Dip the brush in alcohol, in case you don't have alcohol, it can be replaced by your base coat.
6. Use the brush to shape the polygel evenly.
7. Place the tip on your nail gently, don't leave bubbles inside.
8. Cure BOTH sides of your nail, 60 seconds for each side.
9. Gently take off the tip.
10. Use the tip clipper to give the length you want for your nail.
11. Do some filing if you want.
12. Apply a layer of top coat and cure it with lamp.