KADS Acrylic Nail Art Soak off Cap Clip 10 Pcs Reusable Plastic UV Gel Polish Remover Wrap Cleaner Clip Cap Tools (Purple)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Color: Purple, Clip Size: approx 4.5 X 2 cm Package Include:1 X 10Pcs/Pack Nail Art Soak Off Clip Remover Caps Tool
- The Nail Art Soak Off Clip Remover Tool made of high quality plastic,durable and reusable
- These acrylic nail art soak off clips are sleek and exquisite with considerate anti-slip function inside to make these clips stay on your nails stably.
- The gel polish remover wrap nail tools are easy to operate for these flexible springs, opening them with a little strength. The slim profile helps to save your space, putting them into drawer or box.
- Common application: suitable for professional nail art and personal home use; These soak off caps fit for removing nail polishes, UV gel, etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
10 pcs/pack nail art soak off clip caps
The Nail Art Soak Off Clip Remover Tool made of high quality plastic,durable and reusable
Easy to handle and operate
Suitable for professional salon use or personal use
These soak off caps fit for removing nail polishes, UV gel, etc.
Ideal tools for fashion girls and women
Clip Size: approx 4.5 X 2 cm
Gross Weight: About 76g
Package Include:10 pcs Nail Art Soak Off Clips
How to Use:
1.Soaking the pads with pure acetone.
2.Put your soaking pads on the artificial nail.
3.Using this keeper to infibulate the artificial nail and pads.
4.Keep on for 5 to 10 minutes.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only con is that there was a big sticker on the instructions and I couldn’t remove it, so wasn’t sure I’m using it right as it’s a first time for me using nail soakers.
Made in China.