Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
KDKD Lighted Makeup Mirror 1X 7X Magnification Double Sided Round Shape with Base Touch Button, Cordless and Rechargeable
|Price:||+ $31.35 Delivery|
- Cordless & Rechargeable, full charged built-in lithium battery can last 2-3 weeks for common daily use, easy carry the KDKD make up mirror to any room.
- Open package to use,complex and completed assembling,durable sample clean classic beauty stand on your dresser counter top.
- Finger touch on/off button on Ivory stand base, press 3 seconds to adjust brightness easily & ergonomics.
- Real LED bead Emitters (Not bulbs) installed the circle around. Long service life also support great bright cool light.
- Double sided 1X normal viewing and 7X magnification, rotated 360 degree swivel led vanity mirror afford most task.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
there is a rechargeable lithium battery built-in the base of mirror, after long time transport or storage, battery power probably use up soon for the first use, please full charge it again, then you can enjoy our KDKD lighted makeup mirror.
KDKD lighted makeup mirror finished by polished chrome with classic round shape that can match the existing decor or color scheme bedroom desk top etc.
Sturdiness - you will got a complete assembled mirror, no need assemble. Chunky stable base, Metal component to make sure working long time.
Base button - Beautiful snow pattern touching power button on support base.
Comparing with lots of other brand mirror have awkward obscuring while making up and leave finger print on cleaner mirror interface to touch the button on interface of the mirror glass.
the KDKD mirror button operate easily & ergonomics.
Video on Youtube : https://youtu.be/wbXrZk3mgOg
1 X KDKD lighted makeup mirror
1 X USB charging cord
1 X User manual
1 X KDKD glasses cleaning cloth(some of have not)
Bracket and Hoop :Chorm Polished Stain Steel
How to Charge
This lighted mirror opreated by a rechargeable lithium battery.so we just need charge the battery.
With the package there is a 40 inches Android Type USB 2.0 A male to Mirco B Cable. plug in the Micro B side to the mirror charging port.
Then you have different ways for the power source: Power Bank. Computer. or an adaptor directly connect wall outlet.
In short It is easy just like to charge a mobile phone
KDKD Lighted Makeup mirro we stand by our products 100% with 30 days full refund and 12-month warranty. A happy purchasing experience is our #1 priority.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Let me start with the downside of this mirror: Ummmm... so far, I've been unable to find any.
1) I'm used to a 10X mirror, so questioned if the 7X would magnify adequately for my needs. Perhaps it's the quality of the glass used for this mirror--this is every bit as good as any 10X I've used and seems to have an exceptionally clear reflection. There are no distortions.
2) This is lit on both sides, which I had not realized until I received it it. So many mirrors only have the lighting on one side--this has you covered for both.
3) The lighting illuminates clearly. As with the mirror, the lighting has no distortion and is crystal clear. There are no weird color variations. I'm not a lighting expert, so I don't have the vocabulary for it, but the lighting has the perfect tone and color to it (I've had lighted mirrors that looked yellow-ish or blue or ghost-y, but this light is so clear), so when I apply make-up, I'm confident that what's showing in the mirror is what's really there--and I'm not going to go out in daylight and realize that I look orange. The intensity of the light can also be raised or dimmed by pressing & holding the on button.
4) The design is sleek and high-tech looking. I love that the turn-on button is level and not a raised switch. Everything about this says quality.
5) This charges with USB. I love tech-y stuff, so this is great for me. (I did see one question about how to plug it into the wall. Just plug the USB into a USB/AC adapter--almost everyone has a few of those lying around, but if not, they're inexpensive and easy to purchase.)
LOVE this mirror! So glad I got it.
EDIT: After reaching out to the company through their website, not just amazon, I was able to get a reply and they will be sending me a new mirror! So there is a warranty, you may just have to try a few times to contact them.
The light is clean and clear, and the mirrors look flawless to me. We actually haven't even needed to charge it yet, and we've had it for months. It's definitely a huge and worthwhile upgrade over an old plug-in mirror.
I'm really annoyed I spent like $45 on this, because I was skeptical in the first place. I bought it because my bedroom, where I do make-up, has horrible lighting. The lighting around the mirror is awful and it doesn't really produce light, just a bright LED circle. ALSO - it says next to the picture on Amazon will stay charged up to 3 weeks. I just looked at the product description, and it says 'Rechargeable some negative reviews mentioned the light no longer work about one week or 2 weeks, even within one month. Maybe some of them not charge after the battery is gone.' This is true. Mine won't even stay charged a week, and I only use it for like 15 minutes in the morning. I have to have it plugged in all the time now. Waste of money.
just gotten a plug in kind. would also like it to be a bit larger..
I was concerned about only having 7x magnification when I decided to purchase it - I really wanted 10x - but I've found that the 7x is working out fine. I couldn't seem to find the right configuration for a new makeup mirror when i started shopping for one - I wanted both LED bright lights AND 10x magnification. Nope. This was a compromise but it's mostly working out well for me. If you don't mind charging every week or more often, then this should work well for you.
The first was 5 magnification power, a bit too little for my aging eyes. The second was 10 power, which was way too much information. This is 7 power and it's enough magnification to see what I need to without being scary.
The first mirror had a small knob you had to turn a number of times to get to full brightness. The second had a toggle switch but couldn't dim the brightness. This one has an easy-touch on-off switch and you can then dim it if you want.
I like that it's rechargeable rather than having batteries. The one battery mirror I tried had a significantly dimmer light when it was running off its batteries rather than being plugged in.
This mirror is big enough to see as much of my face as I'd like at one time. I do wish it was a little taller and came in other finishes than chrome, though some Rub'n Buff metallic finish from the craft store may take care of that.
This seems to be a well-made, good quality mirror that does what I want and hopefully will last for a long time.