KEDSUM 1X/10X Double Sided LED Lighted Makeup Mirror- Compact Folding Vanity and Travel Mirror (Black)
|Price:||+ $10.22 Delivery|
- Fold to use as compact, raise to use on vanity,relax your neck when you make up,or hand held it.
- Adjustable angle 3.34" diameter 10X magnifying mirror, you can flexible brushing eyes and face,ideal for viewing exceptional detail for makeup application, eyebrow tweezing and etc.
- 1 X plane mirror show your whole makeup, face and hair. Folding size: 4.5*4.5*1.2inch.
- 8 LED illuminate your face,On/Off Switch on base,LED Bulbs Never Need Replacing.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (Not included),LED Mirror Perfect for Travel, Work or Home Use .
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KEDSUM 1X/10X Double Sided LED Lighted Makeup Mirror
Requires 3 AAA batteries (Not included)
Elegent design and compact size for your comestic bag,carry it anywhere.
Open This Mirror Like a Compact and Hold In Your Hand,Raise to Use on Vanity Mirror.
In the pub or car or the darkness,LED makeup mirror can help you finish makeup any time.
Lighted Makeup Mirror Magnifies to 10x on One Side, with Normal Magnification on the Other.
Ideal for Viewing Exceptional Detail for Makeup Application, Tweezing, or Other Beauty Maintenance.
Note:The 10X magnification sided mirror is a magnifying mirror,so you would have to hold it close up to 5 inches from your face to see a clear image.
1*KEDSUM 1X/10X Double Sided LED Lighted Makeup Mirror
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
But the zoomed in mirror is wayyyyyyy too zoomed in!!