- Torsional Stability Shank
- Mesh Liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environment
- Dual density compression molded Eva midsole
- Left and Right asymmetrical steel toes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Product Dimensions : 34.54 x 26.16 x 13.72 cm; 635.03 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 April 2011
- Manufacturer : Keen Utility
- ASIN : B004LE8260
- Item Model Number : 1006977
- Department : Men’s
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 13,536 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. COOL (very important when you are on your feet all day in Australian heat)
2. COMFORT - I bought the KEEN Utility K-30 high-arch insole, and (together with OOFOS recovery shoes worn at home), I attribute this to my plantar fasciitis going away!
3. TRACTION - super grippy
1. FIT - Run full size too large. Go one size down, unless you plan to wear thickest socks (which defeats the purpose of cool shoes)
2. LACES - these will wear within 6-10 months
Top reviews from other countries
My worst shoes before that lasted me a year. Those a bit more than 2 months. I'm not hard on my shoes, those are just terrible quality.
The build quality is excellent. The fit is a little large. The looks are... ugly. Good grip. Not too hot. Easy to put on. Just sad about the soles.