- Torsional Stability Shank
- Mesh Liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environment
- Dual density compression molded Eva midsole
- Left and Right asymmetrical steel toes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 34.04 x 25.4 x 13.46 cm; 635.03 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Keen Utility
- ASIN : B004LE826U
- Item Model Number : 1006977
- Department : Men’s
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 50,922 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. COOL (very important when you are on your feet all day in Australian heat)
2. COMFORT - I bought the KEEN Utility K-30 high-arch insole, and (together with OOFOS recovery shoes worn at home), I attribute this to my plantar fasciitis going away!
3. TRACTION - super grippy
1. FIT - Run full size too large. Go one size down, unless you plan to wear thickest socks (which defeats the purpose of cool shoes)
2. LACES - these will wear within 6-10 months
Top reviews from other countries
The build quality is excellent. The fit is a little large. The looks are... ugly. Good grip. Not too hot. Easy to put on. Just sad about the soles.