KEEN Utility Men's Braddock Low Steel-Toed Boot,Black/Bossa
- KEEN FOR COMFORT: Left and right asymmetrical safety toe, uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, and composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort; meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards
- SAFETY FIRST: Features KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection
- WORK ALL DAY: The KEEN Metatomical Footbed design is an internal support mechanism that is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot
- PERFECT FOR INDOORS: The Braddock Low is a steel toe work shoe ideal for indoor jobsites and features KEEN.Grip for oil- and slip-resistant outsoles that meet ASTM nonslip testing standards
- AMERICAN BUILT: The Braddock is assembled in Portland, Oregon, with a minimal-waste design using the finest materials from around the world
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 34.54 x 30.99 x 13 cm; 716.68 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Keen Utility - US Shoes
- ASIN : B00IMOPENY
- Item Model Number : 1011244
- Department : Men’s
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 43,277 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|