- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
KIWI design Knuckle Strap for Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S Touch Controller Adjustable Anti-Shedding Fixed Hand Strip
- BETTER IMMERSION & PROTECTION - Specially designed this knuckle strap for Oculus Quest & Oculus Rift S Touch Controller, allows you release your hands from the controllers but keeps them in place which can add better immersions while in VR experience, also provides better protection for your controllers.
- WEAR RESISTANT & COMFORTABLE - Made of high-quality microfiber material, non-slip, durable and comfortable, make you feel more enjoyable during your long game.
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH - Nylon Strips Fabric design for adjustable length, it can be used with different sized hands, make your hands and controllers perfectly fit.
- EASY TO USE - Easy to install and disassemble thanks to the unique design. Also, it can be used with the original strap , adding extra protection and more stability in using the controllers.
- WHAT YOU GET - 1 Pair Knuckle Strap + 1*User Guide & Warranty. 18-month product warranty and 24x7 hrs friendly customer service.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
KIWI design Knuckle Strap for Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S Touch Controller
- Oculus Quest and Oculus Rift S let you can play almost anywhere with just a VR headset and controllers,with this knuckle strap you will be more easily to arm yourself with the controllers to have a more immersive VR experience.
Unique Product Design
Add Extra Protection
Release Your Hands Easily
More Immersive Game Experience
|Knuckle Strap for Oculus Quest/Rift/Rift S Touch Controller||HTC Vive Face Cover||HTC Vive Pro Face Cover||[Pro Version] VR Cable Managment||VR Cable Managment|
|Compatible Device||Oculus Quest/Rift S Touch Controller||HTC Vive||HTC Vive Pro||All Wired VR Headset||All Wired VR Headset|
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However the design has you holding the grip slightly off with the thumb resting too high when wrapped tightly. This screws up the pistol-like grip position that the controller is designed for and can make the thumstick a little hard to operate at times. Also when throwing items, it can feel a little jarring when you let go of your hands and the controller wobbles.
Top international reviews
I tried the mamut grips, which work well, but are too bulky for me. I prefer the stock controller size grip, which also fits in the official case, whereas the mamut grips were too tight a fit.
Also tried three newzerol soft cover grip, which worked ok, but didn't feel very strong.
Three kiwi strap here is perfect. It's very comfy, well made, high quality, and fits in the official case no problem.
For me, it's the perfect balance between the flimsy feeling of the newzerol, and the bulky feeling of the mamut, and its more comfortable than either.
It also felt more secure than the newzerol cases.
No fear of losing the controls mid swing, and they're very easy to put on and take off.
An excellent quality item with a great customer support behind it. I thoroughly recommend these.
I really like them for general comfort, but there's one huge flaw in the design and that is the elastic bands go over the Oculus/Home buttons, making them difficult to press.
The band can be wrapped around the tracking circle on the controllers to offset that issue, but it compromises the fit and comfort of the straps, so I don't recommend it.
They are a game-changer, I can now even pick up a beer or a coffee without putting down a controller (Especially easy with the Rift S's passthrough camera mode).
My only worry was that the velcro may part while playing Beat Saber etc, however after 2 weeks my worries were proven completely unfounded, these keep the controllers very firmly attached.
After a fortnight, I can safely say, I could never revert to the lanyard supplied with the Rift S and Quest touch controllers.
The straps make VR so much more immersive! They are easy to fix to the controllers and it took me about 5 mins to get them setup and working. They make the grab motion in VR feel more like you are actually grabbing.
My only negative is the velcro has come loose a couple of times. They have used velco that should last much longer but also makes it slightly weaker. This may potentially stop over time.
Would 100% recommend for anyone with Oculus Rift S or Oculus Quest. (Not tested on the standard Oculus Rift controllers)
Gone is the need for the wrist straps, and also the annoyance of the battery cover sliding off, as the rubber ring around the top keeps this in place. I am a lot more comfortable playing active games like Beat Saber with this product around my hand.
It's really to install, great quality and for this minimal price. I would recommend these to any Rift S or Quest users.
When putting on each time I would have to change how tight and how they fit onto my hands which is very awkward to do especially when one is already attached. I guess you would have to get help to do the other.
I know they have redesigned these straps and I don't know what ones I would choose but I can honestly say that I'm pleased with these kiwi originals and won't be upgrading because the do the job for me. :)
As others have said if you get stuck with putting them together there are a few Youtube tutorial video's out there to show you how, although it isn't too hard to do anyway.
The straps were delivered fast and i will certainly be using Kiwi Designs products in future.
comfort: 10/10 gives you the assurance that ur controller isnt gonna fly away anytime soon
value for money: 10/10 would buy again, cheap and a must have
This may be for some but wasn't for me.