|Product Dimensions||4.06 x 1.27 x 4.06 cm; 40 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Item Model Number||UberTuner|
|Battery type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide|
|Item Weight||40 g|
KLIQ Music Gear Ubertuner - Professional Clip-On Tuner For All Instruments - With Guitar, Ukulele, Violin, Bass & Chromatic Tuning Modes
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||KLIQ Music Gear|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||41 x 13 x 41 millimetres|
|Item weight||0.04 Kilograms|
About this item
- FAST & ACCURATE: Spend more time playing, and less time tuning. The UberTuner's advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Piezo Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash.
- SUPER BRIGHT DISPLAY: The large color display allows you to easily see if you're flat, sharp, or dead-on from any angle. With 3 points of adjustment, you can position the screen in any way you like.
- EASY TO USE: Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, ambient room noise will never get in the way.
- RELIABLE: With a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. From light use by the music hobbyist to heavy abuse by the touring road warrior, the UberTuner will get you in tune every time.
- 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER : In the unlikely event the KLIQ UberTuner breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your back, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tired of Underperforming Clip-On Tuners? So Were We... Meet the UberTuner, the Last Tuner You'll Ever Need!
"I’ve owned a ton of clip-on tuners and the UberTuner ranks up there in the top of the class in terms of speed, accuracy, and convenience." -PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE
UberTuner at a Glance:
- High sensitivity piezo sensor for blazing fast & accurate tuning
- Brilliant full-color display that's easy-to-read
- Multi-point screen adjustability for the best viewing angle
- Improved clip design provides superior hold while protecting your instrument's finish
- Dedicated modes for guitar, bass, violin, ukulele, and chromatic for all other instruments
- Transposition settings for Bb, Eb, F, and D woodwind and brass instruments
- Powered by a long-lasting 3V CR2032 lithium battery (included)
- Power save feature for extended battery life
- Easy to use for beginners, robust enough for pros
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
VERY nice clear display, the best I have ever seen. Nice and big and easy to read and the colours are vibrant and add to the readability of the screen. Its not a gimick.
My one gripe is the amount of time it takes for you to turn it on. You have to HOLD the button down for a good 3 or more seconds and wait for the screen to startup.. and the same when you turn it off.
I guess I'm just used to the instant on and off tuners.
I was prepared to pay a premium price for what I would definitely consider to be a premium tuner. If you think this is too expensive.. a cheaper tuner will still do the job. But.. this thing is really nice. Would definitely make any guitar players day if they got it for a Birthday present or something.
Would highly recommend to have this in your collections.
Top reviews from other countries
Whilst that might sound trivial, when all you want to do is throw it on a guitar, quickly tune up and play it adds a frustrating and irritating delay (particularly if you want to turn it off, too, although I guess you could just unclip it and chuck it out of sight, and let it use up battery auto-turning off). Just doing a very quick re-tune in the middle of your practice becomes a chore because of this.
Once working the tuning is extremely accurate and easy to use, no problems on that front.
I only use it on guitar, so the other modes are redundant for me.
It's expensive, too... I suppose I thought I'd treat myself to a 'luxury' tuner but it wasn't worth it, both for the hassle and because I'm not using it for multiple instrument types.
Overall I wouldn't buy it again, instead I'd just get a Snark which I've owned before, was just as accurate and was massively quicker and so more convenient to use.
The screen is bright and clear, the display stable and precise, and tuning is a much quicker process for me now. I also like the fact that - unlike a lot of revered tuners like the Boss TU-3, this little tuner can be calibrated to 432Hz (the Boss only goes to 436Hz), which could be important if you want to experiment with that tuning and its alleged benefits with a degree of convenience.
Construction: well, like most things it's plastic. But it appears to be designed well enough to last with sensible use, but not abuse. The battery can be changed quickly without fuzz (a coin battery, the number of which escapes me) and according to other reviews, will need changing about once a year.
Value for money: at the current Amazon price of £15, I think it represents good value for money. It's at least £20 elsewhere. And with a 2 or 3 year warranty, with a decent company to back that warranty, I think it's a great buy.
I am extremely pleased with this, my most expensive tuner so far. The display is bright and clear, it reads the notes instantly and apears to be very accurate. Unlike my old tuner the battery does not loose charge over time, or if it does you wouldn't notice, it still works perfectly. I wish I'd invested in an expensive tuner years ago.
This is a vast improvement - better made, faster and more precise in its reactions, and better designed. Time will tell about its durability, but it's looking good at the moment.