KOJIE SAN Skin Lightening Kojic Acid Soap, 2 Bars, 135 g
Size: 2x Soap Bars
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
All Natural Skin Whitening Soap Bar. Kojiesan contains high grade cosmetic all-natural Kojic Acid that helps prevent melanin production making skin lighter and clearer. Kojiesan Skin Lightening Soap is effective in diminishing dark spots, freckles and acne, stretch marcks, uneven skin tone and other skin tone disorders.
Kojic Acid was discovered in Japan, it is a byproduct of Koji or Malted Rice used in the production of rice wine. In cosmetics, kojic acid is popularly known for its remarkable whitening effect and antioxidant properties.
The Soap Bars are available in 135g full soap bar discount and 20g Sample Size Soap Bar.How to use Kojie San Lightening Soap Bar
For daily use on face and body. For optimum result, use Kojiesan Lightening Body Lotion w/ SPF25 after bathing.Disclaimer
- Please note types of skins, application results and conditions may vary and this might not work on your type of skin and condition.
- Please purchase and use at your own accord and responsibility.
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I've been using this for a little more than 2 months, and while I can see differences in my skin, obviously, it will take many, many months (perhaps even a year) before I'm fully satisfied with the results. I'm sure if I keep sticking to this, it will eventually lighten up.
Better this method than lasers and bleaching, though. :)
I started using this soap on my face 2 times a day(keeping it on my face for 3 to 4 min) and to my surprise it ligtened my skin somewhat in few days.
Its been 1 month now and i can clearly see the visible differences.
This soap worked for me but one should be patient while using it because it takes some time, also its result may vary from person to person.
One more thing, its makes skin very dry so use it carefully and use a light moisturzer to keep yourskin hydrated.
But after using this product I red in articles that kojic acid may cause cancer if we apply on tored skin.
So before buying this product, pls go through pros and cons of this kojic acid.
But it’s still the small soap it does the job which is leave me feeling clean as for bleaching downy do much for me in that area so if your looking to lighten with this don’t buy but if u need a face soap that will leave your face feeling clean yes I like the dry feeling