- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 5.3 x 10.2 cm ; 200 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 222 g
- Item Model Number: XP3
- ASIN: B0002DHNYG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 February 2018
- Customer Reviews: 2,243 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
4,029 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #97 in Small Animals
KONG Snacks, All Natural Dog Treats, Liver Biscuits, Small
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS: Irresistible and delicious liver flavor dog treat biscuits to engage and delight your dog. Available in a range of flavors and sizes.
- STUFF YOUR KONG TOYS: Great for stuffing into treat dispensing dog toys like KONG Classic and other KONG rubber toys to extend play.
- ALL NATURAL: KONG uses high quality, all-natural ingredients. This treat does not contain contain wheat, corn or soy.
- TREATING & TRAINING: A KONG Classic stuffed with Snacks is great for rewarding your dog.
- MADE IN THE USA: KONG makes dog treats to meet the instinctual needs of dogs to chew and play.
Flavour Name: Liver | Size: Small
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ingredients:Milk, Water, Soybean Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrin, Salt, Lactic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Dried Lactobacillus (fermentation product), Rennet, Natural Flavor*, Caramel Color, Sorbic Acid (preservative). * Natural Smoke Flavoring.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He prefers these to the other Kong Stuff Snacks flavours it seems!
The treats are perfectly sized to fit in his current Puppy Kong. The tapered design allows to be squeezed in encouraging dogs to have to chew and play with the Kong to get their Kong Snack out. You can easily get two or three in the Puppy Kong size, breaking up can squeeze a heap more for extended play sessions.
Our puppy Vincent loves the peanut butter smell and flavour and is happy to play for ages trying to get his Kong Snacks out.
We've had no tummy troubles or anything at all.
Top international reviews
For those having trouble making them fit, it's meant to be a hard squeeze. Squish the kong with one hand so its opening becomes an oval. Push the treat in small end first with the other hand and release the kong. Your dog needs to lick at the treat to soften it so they can break it up and get it out. When they get the hang of it they will love it.
Described as "large" (approximately 50 x 35 x 8 mm) I can only assume the large refers to the KONG they are intended for as there is no way the treat can be described as large (without violating the trades description act).
They are, however, ridiculously expensive!! The pack contains 38 of the treats plus an abundance of crumbs so that works out at £0.14 per treat. They may be quality treats - but definitely over priced! Undoubtedly my dog will enjoy these but I will NOT be re-ordering.
I would highly recommend this product.