KROSER Travel Laptop Backpack 17.3 Inch Large Computer Backpack Water-Repellent School Daypack with USB Charging Port & Headphone Interface RFID Pockets for Work/Business/College/Men/Women
- DURABLE MATERIAL: This stylish laptop backpack is made of high-quality water-repellent poly fabric; Dimensions: 18.5”x13.5”x9.1”, fits up to 17.3” laptop; Weight: 2.98LBS.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL COMPARTMENTS: Separated compartments and pockets are designed to provide roomy space for your computer, iPad, power bank, A4 files, wallet, pens, cards, clothes, etc. Well-padded foam for your computer with organizer dimensions fits up to 17.3 inch laptop. RFID Pockets with Identity protection function protects date encoded on most IDs, credit cards and passports.
- USB PORT & HEADPHONE HOLE: Built-in USB port is convenient to charge your cell phone by the connected power bank in a safe way. (POWER BANK is not included) With the headphone interface, you can listen to your favourite music conveniently.
- FUNCTIONAL & SAFETY: A well-knitted luggage belt is quite convenient to fix the backpack on the trolley of your luggage, making your journey and travelling more relaxing. Design of an air-flow back padding system and a secret pocket on the back ensures great comfort and safety in your journey.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE: This practical backpack is large and durable, well-padded back panel close to your back tightly, reflective stripe, adjustable padding shoulder straps and sturdy handle offer you comfort carrying for a long time. Perfect for college, travel, business, everyday use and outdoor activities.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
【PRACTICAL LAPTOP BACKPACK】
- Style: Laptop backpack, travel backpack, professional business backpack, school backpack, outdoor backpack, casual daypack
- The practical gift for college students, high school students, and middle school students, friends, mother, father.
- Warm Tips: Please do not expose it to heavy rain for a long time without any rain cover.
ROOMY MULTI-COMPARTMENTS & POCKETS
- External Dimensions: 18.5”x13.5”x9.1”
- Weight : 2.98 LBS
- Material : Water-repellent polyester fabric
- Fit Laptop Size: 17.3 Inch or less
1x Laptop Backpack (Portable Power Bank is NOT INCLUDED)
- 1 roomy double-zipper closure main compartment
- 1 iPad compartment
- 1 back padded compartment fits up to 17.3 inches laptop
- Front zippered pockets on the outside are for quick access items, such as coins, pens.
- Zippered pockets at each side are designed for your umbrella, water bottle, or some small items such as keys or an earphone that you can easy access.
RFID shielding for all common frequencies. Keeps your credit cards safe from identity thieves. Protect your most IDs, credit cards and passports.
You can listen to your favorite music conveniently.
Anti-theft Back Pocket
Anti-theft zippered pocket on the back will always keep your important items safe.
A luggage strap allows backpack fit on luggage/suitcase, slide over the luggage upright handle tube for easier carrying.
External USB Port
- With built-in USB PORT outside, this laptop backpack is convenient to charge your cell phone by the connected power bank.
- USB PORT INSTRUCTIONS：Putting your Power Bank (NOT INCLUDED) into backpack and connect internal USB cable, then let your charging cable insert external USB port to connect your electronic device.
- KROSER is a company that specializes in designing and manufacturing laptop bag, briefcases, backpacks, computer bags for export more than 15 years. The quality of our products is strictly controlled, we always provide a highly qualified products and work force at competitive prices, hoping can bring the customer satisfactory shopping experience.
- KROSER product is professional manufacturing and sole selling.
Visible screen diagonal
18" / 44 cm
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cant speak as to how tough it is nor how long it will last but I think by the looks and feel of it that I will get plenty of use from this bag, no complaints from me :)
My testing involves using short, very high quality USB cables and Ampere, an android app that measures incoming current (how much power is being delivered to the phone). The higher current, the faster the charge speed.
My short and high quality cable was able to pass through 1680 milliamps of current from my belkin powerbank. I'm using this figure as the 'control' sample. When plugged into the powerbank via the USB pass-through however, it was only able to hit a max of 910 milliamps.
The internal cable is a bit long, so as a sanity check, I tested with a significantly longer 3 metre cable and saw a moderate reduction in the max charge speed, around 400 milliamps from the control, easily explained as power lost due to cable length.
The drop in current is not due to the length of the bag's internal cable as the 3 metre test shows. It seems like the generally low quality cable, or something in the USB connector is creating this ridiculously high resistance thats 'burning' half its current.
What this means in the real world, is that your phone will take twice as long to charge through the USB passthrough than directly into a powerbank. Thats pretty rough for a product that is generally great quality otherwise.
It has a rear secure pocket for valuables and the ability to add luggage locks on the main compartments should I feel the need. Very roomy and fits my laptop in perfectly with loads of room for heaps of other things.
It looks very durable and I love all the compartments so I can separate things into categories which, when travelling, will come in handy.
Top international reviews
For those of you who have tall water bottles, and look at the pics and think you can't fit your water bottle into one of those side pockets, well you're right, you can't, unless it's the size of a cup. But fear not, as there is an elasticated inside pouch for those tall water bottles. So all boxes ticked.
For the price, I wouldn't hesitate. You won't be disappointed.
Space is abundance. There are so many pockets I can never find anything, not a bad thing.
I can fit: stationary, ipad, laptop, 2 A4 science text books, 2x1ltr bottles of water, gym kit and my lunch. All in the middle and back comparment. The front is great for keeping snacks and deodrant etc at hand. Might sound novel but sit for 3 hours in a Science lecture.
Got absolutly soaked the other day. Paniced about my ipad and books. Only dry part of me was my bag.
Brilliant. Brilliant. BRILLIANT.
Was super impressed with how light this is and just how much it holds. It’s great quality too - well made and lots of different compartments.
It’s really comfortable to carry - I was recommended this as I’ve been suffering with back pain recently as I travel a lot with my job and I’m already finding this so much easier to carry.
Given it four stars as bag arrvied with slight tear with is purely asthetic and does not affect the bag itself. Also, you will get a random piece of the bag inside the bag with some velcro on it, I have no idea what this is used for so if anyone can help me out, would appreciate it! I'm pretty sure it is used to secure items like laptops in the bag but I don't know how to set it up.
I recommend this either if you are a student, professional, or traveller.
Honestly I didn't expect such a perfect bag for such a cheap price, this bag is :solid, waterproof,nice design and big(not exaggeratedly).Also there's so many pockets that you will lose the count of them😂😂.
When you order black it comes as a very dark grey not an issue. I have looked at so many of this type of bag and this to me is the best of the lot. It's well made all the zips work well, plenty of pockets for storage and keeping items separate definitely worth the price tag.