|Package Dimensions||23.4 x 13.2 x 3.6 cm; 80 Grams|
KUTOOK Full Finger Cycling Gloves Touch Screen Gel Pad MTB Gloves for Men Women
- Men bike gloves is made of 28% Lycra,24% Nylon,12% Neoprene,36% Synthetic Leather,breathable and friendly to skin
- Full finger bicycle gloves with touch screen function at index finger part,won't bother to take it off for your smart phones
- Gel cycling gloves has six pieces premium silicone at critical part of palm,super anti-shock performance
- Rubber Logo detailed and high quaily velcro at wrist part,freely adjust to your best fit
- It is a perfect choice for biking,riding,moutain climbing,hiking and other such outdoor activities,suitable season spring,summer,autumn(fall) and erly winter
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The advantage of wearing bike gloves when riding:
1.Relieve hand fatigue. You know we will hold the bike grip all the time when riding. The ulna nerve is over stretch so that our hands will feel numb even pain. But if there is a buffer at palm rear position, it can relieve this situation.
2.Increase anti-slip effect. Sweating is unavoidable issue, so the hand will be slipped on the grip. Gloves can increase the anti-slip effect.
3.Protect your hand well when fall from bike. People will support their body with hands subconsciously when fall from bike. Gloves will protect your hands well under this circumstance.
It's for sure we take account of above factors. The gel pads at rear position of palm and Palm joint Epoxy design, both are helpful to anti-slip and shock-proof.Little holes at palm is good for breathing. Index finger tip touch screen function allow cyclist operating their phones when riding. Palm back mesh cloth , anti-sweat. Finger joint split design makes fingers bend flexibly.