- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
KZ ZS10 Pro, Linsoul 4BA+1DD 5 Driver in-Ear HiFi Metal Earphones with Stainless Steel Faceplate, 2 Pin Detachable Cable With Mic Black
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
- Upgraded 4BA+1DD Hybrid Earphones&Magnetic Dynamic Unit. As an upgraded version of KZ ZS10, the Pro features self-customized balanced armatures which includes two 30095 drivers for high frequency, two 50060 drivers for mid frequency. With this configuration, the sound is transient, dynamic and bright in all respects. While maintaining the previous performance, the high frequency of this model is extended to beyond 40kHz. It also adopts the second generation Tesla double magnetic dynamic unit
- Exquisite Craft. The faceplate is made of 304 stainless steel while the cavity is made from imported resin. The two different material not only presents an elegant look and shimmer but also be practical and durable. The detachable gold-plated 2 pin cable offers fully upgradability and the limit slot protection design greatly avoids the pin from breaking and prolongs the service life of the interface
- PCB Frequency Dividing Board. The PCB board is added to give full play of all the drivers, displaying a smooth, sensible, detailed music experience. The ZS10 Pro overall has dynamic low frequency and bright resolution. It fully reflects the cohesion of balanced armatures
- Ergonomic Design&Noise Canceling . The cavity is made based on large data of cochlea. It’s scientifically molded to fit the ear like an customized earbuds. Even with vigorous exercise, it will still securely fit in the ear. Comfortable for long time wearing as well. Because of the special design, it can effectively isolate the noise to 26dB to offer a better experience while enjoying the music
- What You Will Get? Linsoul Audio is the legal distributor for KZ products. All products are authentic and genuine. Please rest assured that we will stand behind our product with 1 year warranty and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our 24 hours easy-to-reach customer service
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Description What’s new for KZ ZS10 PRO compared with the KZ ZS10?
-Upgraded 5 drivers, self-customized BA drivers
-Second Generation 10mm double magnetic dynamic driver
-Upgraded protective 2 pin 6N OFC detachable cable
-304 Stainless steel faceplate and resin cavity
-Stronger bass, driving force is doubled -PCB Frequency dividing board
Model Number: KZ ZS10 Pro
Frequency Response: 7Hz-40kHz
Plug Type: 3.5mm Plug
Color: Black, Purple, Blue
2*30095 high frequency
2*50060 mid frequency
1*10mm double magnetic dynamic
What’s in the package?
-1 * KZ ZS10 Pro Earphone
-1 year warranty and 24 hour easy-to-reach customer service by Linsoul Audio
-Genuine and authentic KZ products guarantee as Linsoul is the authorized seller for all KZ products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Similar products rated highly on "Noise cancellation"
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was very surprised to hear the EQ difference between these and the AS10's. Both have more clarity and detail than anything I've used before, including $400+ Bose headphones. The ZS10's have a far brighter EQ than the AS10's (which are warmer and more bottom heavy, but not what I'd call boomy). The ZS10's have a lot of top end clarity and fairly tight/controlled bass. I boost the bass slightly on my SoundBlaster external interface. Switching between these two earphones is chalk and cheese, but after a few minutes on either I'm content.
For 5 drivers per side, at this sort of money, this is hard to beat.
With memory-foam pad replacements they even rival the custom-moulded ACS Emotion set I use (though less isolation)
I was skeptical, but had these recommended to me. Just buy them.
Top international reviews
A. Doesn't appreciate bass
B. Has never heard music played through decent audio equipment.
I returned them.
p.s. The Zeos review train isn't always the best way to part with your cash.
Good seperation, nice deep and clear bass which doesn't muddy up any of the range, mids at a decent level of volume (these aren't v shaped or flat, just nice and fun) and the most important part, the treble is up high enough to be snappy and fun but rolled off before it becomes harsh or fatiguing even when listening to music with lots of tappy highs like rap/drill.
Couldn't be happier with these, I'm not saying the FiiO BTR3 is a perfect marriage, but it accepts most of the codecs we use at the moment (including LDAC) so if you are looking at these and are also looking for a bluetooth DAC/amp maybe consider that.
Living in a world where people will spend £249 on airpods when you can have a pair of these and a BTR3 for £90 combined, mercy upon us all.
Probs the best IEMs for the price. Actually feel and sound quality of MUCH more expensive IEMs ive had IEMs 10 times the price.
I would personally buy different ear tips like foam ones etc some really great 3rd party tips
I would also suggest getting the upgraded cable if you wanted! Great upgrade for the future!
Oh also Thanks Zeos
My one problem is that they are too short and the cable is getting in the way of my playing. However, this is cheaply rectified with an extension lead.
I used USB audio player pro, tidal MQA, s7 edge with the highres dac checked in USB audio player pro and it sounds so damn good
You will not be disappointed
I've let them burn in for 48 hours on sine sweeps, white and pink noise (20m/20m/20m * 48 ). That helped to relax harsh highs a little. Also supplied silicone tips don't help sound quality, Comply 500 - fit right in.
There's an emphasis on highs and lows, mids aren't properly tuned - that makes these earphones useless in professional work, despite "Pro" bit in the name, it also takes away sense of depth. Vocals and guitars don't sound very well on these earphones, so if you're a metalhead - not a good choice ( basically any chinese IEMs won't be a good choice ).
Overall there's a good transient response ( gets relaxed after burn in process, too strong highs give that fake feeling of strong transients ), sub bass is very audible, mids, from lower to higher - aren't very defined, in some cases very messy.
For 50+ change bucks these IEMs are an ok backup pair.
Das ist einfach unglaublich.
Chi-Fi entzieht High-End Komponenten die Daseinsberechtigung
Sound is very detailed, bass is punchy, miss are amazing. Highs can be a bit harsh to my hearing, but overall the experience for music and for games is amazing. Gotta buy backup pairs!
Altamente recomendado 👍