Kasteco 2 Pack Stainless Steel Beekeeping Hive Tool Hive Scraper Tool Bee Frame Lifter and Scraper Equipment for Beekeepers, 2 Types
|Price:||+ $10.13 Delivery|
- Package included: 2 x beekeeping tools
- Made of stainless steel, Convenient and Sturdy, very hard to bend or break
- 2 Types: J Hook and L Hook, Meet your different needs, necessary tools for beekeepers
- J Hook length:26.7 cm/ 10.5 inches, L Hook length:23 cm/ 9 inches
- Suitable for prying apart hive bodies, supers, lifting up frames and scrape off any excess wax or propolis on the frames and hive walls.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 30.81 x 7.01 x 7.01 cm; 320 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 July 2018
- Manufacturer : KTZZ
- ASIN : B07CTHJHS5
- Manufacturer reference : 43237-2
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: stainless steel
Color: steel color and red
1 x J hook hive tools
1 x L hook hive tools
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The tools are well built and have served me well over my first season. I found myself using one of the tools much more than the other, perhaps due to the design differences. I typically use the tool depicted that has the 90-degree edge on the red portion of the tool. Unfortunately, the tool with the J-hook is less used, as it has difficulty grabbing hive frames due to it having less surface area. Both tools additionally have a flat surface, which can be used to pry apart boxes that have started to stick together.
In sum, these tools are a necessity for removing burr comb and performing semi-regular checks to make sure the queen is healthy and the bees are collecting honey as intended. I can easily remove my frames and would recommend these tools for their durability and design. I have a few quibbles about the usability of the J-hook tool, but others might find it more useful than I.