- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 22.9 x 17.8 cm ; 95.3 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- Item Model Number: 3.60735E+12
- ASIN: B00ENL4HJW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 2,822 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
7,923 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #178 in Women's Eau de Parfum
Katy Perry Killer Queen Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 100ml
- An Eau De Parfum by Katy Perry, a Sweet fragrance for Women
- Top Notes - Wild berry; Dark plum; Bergamot
- Middle Notes - Red velvet flower; Jasmine sambac; Rainbow plumeria
- Base Notes - Cashmeran; Patchouli; Praline
- Launched in 2013
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Killer Queen by Katy Perry is a Sweet fragrance for Women.Top Notes - Wild berry; Dark plum; Bergamot. Middle Notes - Red velvet flower; Jasmine sambac; Rainbow plumeria. Base Notes - Cashmeran; Patchouli; Praline. Launched in 2013 .
Alcohol denat, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Geraniol, Alpha- Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Eugenol, Isoeugenol, Alpha-Isometyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal
• Fragrance lasts longer on damp skin and blooms when worn on moisturized skin. Apply your fragrance right out of the shower while your skin is clean and warm. Your pores are open and can soak up the fragrance. As your skin warms up during the day, the scent of perfume gets released slowly. • Spraying fragrance on the hair can also emit a good amount of perfume. However, fragrance should be sprayed on freshly-cleaned hair as unwashed hair contains oil and dirt that could distort the scent. • Fragrance smells best when applied to the warmer parts of your body. Apply to pulse points where the heartbeat is apparent such as the ankles, back of the knees, bends of the elbows, wrists, cleavage, bottom of the throat and the back of the neck. Furthermore, spraying at the ankles makes the fragrance blossom. You don't have to spray EVERY pulse point. Keep in mind what the fashion icon Coco Chanel said: "Put on perfume where you'd like to be kissed." • Each person has a personal "scent circle"- no more than an arm's length from the body. No one should be aware of your fragrance unless he or she steps into your "circle".
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
I bought it blind having never sampled (or actually heard of it) as the bottle sort of grabbed me whilst searching through discounted perfumes on Amazon. For some reason I'm always drawn to red perfume bottles, probably because my all time favourite perfume is Hypnotic Poison.
Killer Queen is packaged in a lovely red ruby cut style bottle with a gold 'crown' top. The 100ml bottle I purchased has a nice weight to it in the hand although it's a tad bit awkward to spray with my short stumpy fingers. Because of its tapered pointed end the bottle cannot stand up and I think a little holder would be a great addition for a future gift set.
I've read quite a few reviews saying they find this smells similar to 'Flowerbomb' which I get as the initial hit does have that same floral note. Although I find it a bit more spicy/heady and not as sweet as Flowerbomb (I'm sure one of the Kylie perfumes is a closer match to Flowerbomb for those looking for a cheaper alternative to it).
After wearing this for about an hour it's actually the discontinued Alexander McQueen Kingdom that this most reminds me of. I was gifted a bottle of that when it was first released and really liked it although it was a bit to spicy/dirty as a day perfume but nice for the evenings. This seems to be reacting to my skin in the same way as Kingdom as it's the Bergamont and Vanilla I smell strongest with the floral notes in the background. Makes it quite punchy but I like a strong scent and I can see myself wearing this.
I'm by no means a big Katy Perry fan so having her name attached to this scent doesn't really add any sway for me, but on the basis of Killer Queen I may just have a sniff of some of her other scents next time I'm in Boots. I'm really pleasantly surprised by this perfume and it's such a bargain price for a 100ml bottle. If you've been thinking of trying it and haven't yet give it a go.
Note di testa: Prugna, Bergamotto e Frutti di Bosco
Note di Cuore: Gelsomino Sambac, Frangipane e Celosia
Note di Fondo: Pralina, Cashmeran e Patchouli
It's fruity and light, not to mention really cheap.
Sweet, sexy and lasts all day long.
I love the bottle and I've had a few people comment on how I smell.
I use it for work, my hair, and just generally when I fancy a pick me up.
Buy it for the young lady in your life. She will be impressed
One person found this helpful
La fragranza fa parte del gruppo floreale fruttato gourmand. Le note di testa sono frutti di bosco, prugna e accordi bergamotto, la nota principale del cuore è composta da gelsomino Sambac, frangipane dolce e celosia. Le note di fondo invece sono cashmere, patchouli e pralina liquida.
Il pack del nuovo profumo di Katy Perry sembra uscita davvero da una fiaba, ricorda un rubino rosso sfaccettato con una sfumatura che va dal bianco a rosso intenso e un tappo con una corona. E' veramente un ottimo regalo anche per le feste che si avvicinano! Sicuramente chi lo riceverà non resterà deluso!