|Product Dimensions||21.08 x 19.56 x 19.3 cm; 2.15 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.16 kg|
Luna Bean Keepsake Hands DIY Plaster Statue Molding & Casting Kit
- LARGE SIZE! Taller and wider bucket plus more molding & casting materials than other 2 person kits! CAST HANDS: 2 Adult hands; 2 Adults + 1 small child; One X-large adult hand; or 2-4 Young Children. See the Luna Bean -XL- kit if you need a larger size for extra large couples hands or 3+ people..
- PRESERVE EVERY PRECIOUS DETAIL! The unique rubbery mold captures every fine line and fingerprint for a perfect one of a kind treasured gift. The Step 1 aginate molding material is custom to Luna Bean kits. More working time, stronger mold, better detail, and bolder color changing properties than other craft brands.
- MADE IN THE USA ... A FUN and MEMORABLE gift activity for family, couple holding hands, and friends to create a PRICELESS memory. Great for an anniversary, engagement, valentine's day, mom, dad, or grandparents.
- DO-IT-YOURSELF Hand Casting Kit - Finish with all purpose sealant, acrylic paints, just a craft glue & water mix (not included) or leave natural. 100% SATISFACTION KEEPSAKE GUARANTEE - If your casting does not turn out, send us a photo and we will work with you on a solution [if sold by TDG Direct].
- BEST SELLING CASTING KIT with 50% MORE molding and casting powders than other 2 person kits! INCLUDED: Plastic molding bucket, 1.5lb Step 1 molding powder, 2.75lb Step 2 casting stone, fine sandpaper, course sandpaper, demolding stick, detailing pin, and detailed instructions. Full length INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO available.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Luna Bean KEEPSAKE HANDS Plaster Statue Kit Preserve Every Precious Detail! This plaster casting kit for a pair of hands contains the materials to do 1 casting of the following types: 1 Large Adult Hand, 2 Adult Hands (Wedding Hands, Anniversary Hands, Praying Hands, husband & wife, father & daughter, mother & son, etc) 1 Adult & 1 Infant/Child (Mom & child, father & baby, grand parent & kid, etc) 2-3 Children under age 12 Included with this kit: Plastic molding bucket, 1 bag of molding powder, 1 bag of casting stone, fine sandpaper, course sandpaper, demolding stick, detailing pin and detailed instructions. Making the Mold: The molding material is cool setting, nontoxic and non allergenic. Wiggling is not a problem as long the hands remain submerged in the molding gel until it sets. The set time is about 6 minutes, which includes the mixing time. Other Items Needed: Large rubber spatula whisk, or large plastic spoon for mixing molding material, liquid measuring cup, glass or disposable bowl for mixing casting stone Optional Refill (casting powders only) to create an additonal statue: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074DHGBKK Once the casting is finished, allow to dry in a well-ventilated room with as much natural light as possible for about 1 week Optional Finish: Painting and/or sealing your completed statue is not required, but it is recommended if it will be handled a lot. Optional Display Base: A display base can be added at a discount. Attach with tacky wax, crazy/super glue, epoxy or even a screw. Tips: If using glues, first sand the base surface where cast will be attached. If using a screw, place a screw receiver plug in the cast during the setting phase.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Great customer service! Lightening fast responses and they gave me with the amounts for our toddler's hand and foot. We bought the large kit because the infant kit on Amazon is too small for a two-year-old toddler. I really wish that I had known about this when he was a newborn because how cute would that be! I've been putting it off because I was really nervous about the proportions, mixing everything quickly, and not messing it up. I did this today when our son was sick in hopes that he wouldn't move around as much. He absolutely hated the experience and screamed like a banshee almost the entire time. I'm pretty sure we mixed the alginate proportions wrong for the hand but it still worked out perfectly. We opted for the large kit in case we mess up then we could do it again. I'm pretty happy with the results. I just wish his hand was open. The box that we used for his foot we didn't put enough of the mixture in but it still worked out just fine. I spent a lot of time detailing the touch ups. The only thing that would make this better would be a way to identify the alginate from the stone during touch ups. I would pick at what I think is alginate but it's part of the stone lol. For example if the alginate could turn from pink during setting to let's say blue so that you know what to pick off - and then once everything dries any remaining blue alginate it in small crevices would turn into the same colour as the stone. I also appreciate that the kit comes with a safety pin popsicle stick sandpaper and the bucket, my sister did one in the UK that is just the stone, alginate, and cups that aren't reusable. I'm very pleased with my purchase and will definitely be repurchasing to do another one holding his hand with mine. And I will definitely recommend to my friends with babies!!