Keiby Citom Nail Clippers Set with 360-Degree Rotating Head - Stainless Steel Fingernails and Toenails Trimmer with Nail File Lagre and Small Sizes
- Our nail clippers are made of top quality stainless steel, never rusts,built to last a lifetime
- Processed by a special technology,have a extreme hardness and super sharp
- 360-degree rotating head,no more awkward positions when clipping your nails
- Comfortable Grip - Unique design prevents slipping and provides great leverage,great for seniors
- Professional technical support and always satisfied customer service 24*7 available,30 day money back guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our company is a manufacturer which is specialized in the production of Beauty Tools,we've got well over a decade of experience in this space and we serves customer in the form of high quality of products.
This Unique nail clipper comes with a 360 Degree Rotating Head that makes cutting your nails easier by being able to adjust the head to clip your nails from more natural and comfortable angles,the large size is great for cutting thick nails and toenails!
1 x Large Nail Clipper (3.9 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches)
1 x Small Nail Clipper (3.1 x 0.4 x 0.5 inches)
1 x Nail File (3.3 x 0.5 inches)
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The rotating lever works well and makes cutting much easier. It doesn't eliminate the problem of reaching down, but it does make it easier to adjust and cut.
Top international reviews
Otherwise, it is comfortable to use for users with restricted mobility.
It works for fingernails but the cutting blade opening is not wide enough for the toes.
- La qualité de fabrication
- La bonne prise en main et le maniement
- Le positionnement de la tête pivotante à 360 degrés, afin de trouver le bon angle
- Les deux longues poignées facilitent une pression plus forte (Coupe franche et précise)
- Le grand coupe-ongles pour couper les ongles épais (Ongles de pieds, orteils...)
- Le petit coupe-ongles pour les mains
- La petite lime à ongles
- La petite pochette pour le rangement
- Le bon rapport qualité / prix