Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.49 delivery
Kerastase Specifique Bain Divalent Shampoo by Kerastase for Unisex - 34 oz Shampoo, 1020 milliliters
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
|Liquid Volume||2 Litres|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8.9 x 7.6 x 22.9 centimetres|
About this item
- It is designed for greasy scalps that are accompanied by dry areas of the hair
- original Product with original Packing
- Prevents damage and breakage
- Product Name: Specifique Bain Divalent Shampoo
- Original Product From Kerastase
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.89 x 7.62 x 22.86 cm; 1.09 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 4 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Perfume Worldwide Inc - Local supply
- ASIN : B000NTYY78
- Item Model Number : U-HC-6334
- Department : Womens
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shampoo is designed for greasy scalps that are accompanied by dry areas of the hair. The nourishing ingredients in Kerastase Bain Divalent Shampoo attach themselves to the dry areas of the hair, while gently removin.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Some key tips:
Don't use it every day, mix it up with another regular shampoo day to day. One day this one, one day the other.
This works for hair that tends to be greasy so if you have a dry hear DONT BUY THIS
When you apply it, do so massaging your scalp with circular motions and most importantly... DONT RINSE IMMEDIATELY, hold it on for a few minutes AGAIN DONT RINSE IMMEDIATELY. Then when you rinse it, don't rinse till the final spot, just let the water do its thing, no hands. The idea is that you keep a thin coat of this shampoo with you so it keeps strengthening your hair.
If you do what I said, you'll notice results in a week or so. Trust me, this is the best advice a friend could have given to me.
Plus, get the 1000ML, buy a pump and you are set. Don't waste your money with the overly priced small bottle.