- ASIN: B07CP77B75
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 25 April 2018
- Customer Reviews: 739 customer ratings
KeySmart MagConnect - Magnetic Keychain For Quick, Secure Key Attachment to Bag, Purse, and Belt - Easy Access to Keys
- EASY ACCESS TO YOUR KEYS: No more digging in your pockets or purse to search for your keys! The magnetic keychain dock makes finding your keys quick and easy - saving you time and frustration!
- FREE YOUR POCKETS: Instead of stuffing your keys into tight pants pockets which make it difficult to sit down, attach the MagConnect to your belt loop and lounge comfortably.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: Attach one loop to your bag, purse, or backpack and attach the other loop to your keys like a standard keychain - then connect the two magnets to meet in the middle.
- SUPER STRONG MAGNET: Able to withstand up to 3 lbs of weight, MagConnect magnet ensures that your keys stay securely attached only until you give them a gentle tug to release!
- 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: We are so confident in our magnetic keychain system, that we offer a 2-year warranty to replace your MagConnect in the case of any malfunctions or breakage under normal wear and tear! We Value Creativity: KeySmart is protected under Patent D705,533, D754,428, D756,629, D756,630 & other Domestic and International Patents Pending. KeySmart is a domestic and internationally registered trademark. All infringement is subject to legal pursuit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
MagConnect | Carry What You Want, When You Want
Do you share a car remote with someone?
Frequently looping and unlooping keys from your key chain?
Give yourself a break!
Quickly connect & disconnect your car remote fob from your KeySmart with MagConnect’s reliable magnet.
MagConnect is two key chains that meet in the middle with super strong magnets capable of holding all your keys.
It’s that simple!
Disconnect And Go
- Instead of untangling your keys or FOB from your key ring, quickly disconnect with the magnetic locking system
- The 0.5 ounce lightweight accessory doesn’t add extra bulk or weight to your pockets - only extra convenience
- Made from high quality polycarbonate housing and extra strong magnets, MagConnect ensures long-lasting durability
- Connect your car remote, fob, or other accessories to your KeySmart organizer or key chain
KeySmart | Award Winning Key Organizer
THE KEYSMART STORY
In 2012, an engineer named Michael was fed up with his bulky keys. They would jingle every time he moved. They looked messy and disorganized. One day, he sat down in a meeting and yelled out in pain when his keys jabbed him in his back pocket (ouch!)
He knew he needed to create a solution...and fast
After many long nights and several iterations, the KeySmart was born. KeySmart launched on Kickstarter in 2013 where it raised over 13,000 USD the first night and went on to raise 330,000 USD during the campaign, making it one of the most popular products ever launched!
We've been eliminating bulky keyrings and freeing up pockets ever since :)
Featured on GQ, Lifehacker, Gizmodo, CNET, TechCrunch, and more, KeySmart continues to design innovative products that pack more functionality into less space. It is our mission to make your life easier by constantly inventing and innovating evolutionary everyday products that are simple, compact, and convenient.
|KeySmart Pro||KeySmart Rugged||KeySmart||KeySmart Flex||KeySmart Titanium||KeySmart Leather|
|Built-In Bluetooth Tracker||✓|
|Bottle Opener Included||✓||✓|
|Pocket Clip Included||✓|
|Loop Ring Included (to Attach Car Keys)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Materials||Hard Plastic/Stainless Steel||Aluminum/Stainless Steel||Aluminum/Stainless Steel||Plastic/Stainless Steel||Titanium/Stainless Steel||Leather/Aluminum/Stainless Steel|
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
recently got the orbitkey to organise my keys which there is few of. the current set up is carabiner, split ring, orbitkey. the magnets mini split ring and magnet, magnet and opposite mini split ring, my homemade penbody with duct tape on it had maybe a few meters left i actually needed to roll more on it at a later date, a little twist on stream light that uses small button cells and is the size of a peanut. i actually carry a few more things but to make it less bulky i chose not to and thank god for that.
what I got the magnets for was my extra bits and bobs that i usually carry on my keys. not only 2 days since i got it set up already lost my bits and bobs. usually carry on a belt loop with normal carabiner. i was very skeptical at the "3lbs" magnetic force and i was right. the peanut sized flashlight and small roll of duct tape on a modified pen body probably weighed a couple of grams so at some point during work or break it jerked right off or brushed up against shelving units or something or the other and it came off. take it as a learning lesson i guess and thank god i didnt use it for my actual keys.
it is good for static placement like on your key keeper in backpacks (eg 5.11 rush 12 as my personal example) for spare keys or things that may need quick access and dont need to fiddle around with the carabiner or the plastic sown in the key keeper. or dont wear keys and things on belt loop if you're already not doing that good for you.
guess ill need to replace the things ive lost now. thanks keysmart magconnect i thought the reviews said to trust it and i did....
Got a three pack, and I was hoping to be able to swap amongst the three pack interchangeably. But one of the sets I ordered has magnets with the reverse polarity to the others, and each set consists of a male/female half, so I couldn't do it. :-/
If the halves were not gendered, or the magnets were consistent polarity, it would be great.
Top international reviews
I use the torch often, especially in winter as the street lighting is non existent on some parts of my commute. With this little beauty, I just yank the torch from the otherwise firmly clipped items and am able to freely use the torch in the dark without having to take my gloves off and manhandle the carabiner or wander around in the dark carrying the whole pocket tool kit because they are permanently attached!
Very small, pretty reasonable strength magnets, and perfect for my use case! Very happy!
You can’t, as each key fob they’ve put the magnets on opposing sides, so they will not connect properly (i.e. instead of innie connecting to outtie, you end up with innie to innie and outie to outie.
Basically one key fob connects to the car key properly, and the other key fob either will not connect, or is the wrong shape and doesn’t fit together properly...
This really is an obvious oversight, all the fobs should have the + and - magnets fixed to the same side of the key fob, to make multiple purchases useable and predictable... 🤦♂️
Used daily and only had the key fall off in my pocket once and that was only due to getting tangled with the other junk I carry about in my pocket. User error?
I have 3 on my key ring and when the keys are removed from one the free end gets tangled in the other keys and metal rings. Not a real issue but it is annoying especially with a big bunch of keys, hence the 4 stars. Perhaps the makers should make a half turn quick release mechanical version.
Idea is fantastic but the magnets are too weak