- Boxed-product Weight: 304 g
- Item Model Number: JIAYITSHIRT014
- ASIN: B07X9JD1W6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 12 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 422 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
133,705 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #210 in Girls' Hoodies & Sweatshirts
Kid Nation Kids' Soft Brushed Fleece Zip-Up Hooded Sweatshirt Hoodie for Boys or Girls,Age (4-12Years)
- An amazon brand
- Machine Wash,tumble dry low
- Zip-front hoodie with split kangaroo pocket and ribbed collar and cuffs
- Please pay special attention to the brand-specific size age segment:Our size:XS(4),S(5-6),M(7-8),L(8-10),XL(10-12),You can choose size based on the size chart and the child's height and weight.
- Gender-neutral kidswear with styles fit for all
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 76% (76%)||76%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
5-6 Years Height 42.5-49 Weight 42.5-53. He is about 42 inches tall and weighs 40 lbs max. It fits him just right at the moment but won't last long before he's grown out of it. I was hoping it'd have some growing room for him.
Update: it's been 2 months since my original review and while the sweatshirt has held up fine thus far, I am disappointed by the current price. I came back now to purchase a different color, and the price jumped from 19.95 to a current 26.95. I will not be purchasing this at the new price. I'd be better off buying something of worse quality that is cheaper since she grows out of sizing so quickly at this age. Trying amazon essentials brand next.
I ordered for my toddler. He will be dressed as Miguel from coco. He wears a 3t so I ordered an XS. It’s long from the sleeves but length wise it doesn’t look too huge. I think I’ll be ordering more sweaters in the future