Wet Cat Food Kidney RENAL ACTIWET with Lamb 3.5oz, Adult Cat Food Wet, Renal Support Canned Cat Food, 32 Pack Case
- DESIGNED FOR RENAL ISSUES: This wet cat food is formulated to help renal and cardiac problems such as chronic or acute renal failure, congestive heart failure, and conditions requiring low protein, phosphorus, or sodium diets
- YOUR CAT WILL LIKE IT AND EAT IT ALL: Made with pasture-raised New Zealand lamb and enriched with a mix of natural, therapeutic plants and fruits, which help address your companion’s sensitivity
- HIGH QUALITY HEALTHY CAT FOOD: corn free, wheat free, soy free, by-products free, harmful antibiotics free (oxytetracycline), NON-GMOs, no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- MADE IN ICELAND: Made from quality and fresh ingredients. Developed by an Italian veterinary.
- BACKED BY SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE: The effectiveness of the recipe is backed by over 30 scientific research studies conducted by Forza10 and published in renowned scientific journals. This diet wet cat food is great. Fast results and increases your cats ability and vitality
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Forza10 If your cat is a picky eater, this is the solution. He will like and enjoy and easily transition to this Active Kidney Renal Support Diet Wet Cat Food, as it is a complete and balanced nutraceutical diet designed to help the chronic or acute kidney or heart problems. It contains wild-caught anchovy rich in Omega 3, and a mix of therapeutic plants and fruit extracts, which naturally provide physical wellbeing in cats.
Forza10’s Active Fresh System is an innovative, patented process that protects the freshness of the ingredients and makes it possible to create a natural therapeutic effect to help address the specific sensitivity of your cat. The effectiveness of Forza10 Active diets is supported by numerous scientific studies conducted in association with veterinarians and Italian universities, and published in scientific journals.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 68% (68%)||68%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|1 star 11% (11%)||11%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
But not this- she eats every bit! She must be Italian. Grazie!
The texture is a pate and easily digested by our kitty who has a tendency to "regurgitate" his food a lot.
My only negative is the smell is a bit strong, but that is what may be tempting the cats so I am happy. It comes in little trays with a pull foil seal. No more fighting with pulling lids off and no worries of cut fingers.
I give him usually half a tin in the morning and the other half in the evening. If he wants more, he gets a little more as the vet wants his weight steady. I mix in a little water with a fork as he likes gravy. Also he has Hill’s KD kibbles offered at all times and he has some when he wants without an issue.
Sure, this cat food is expensive, but it’s a special diet. And when my cat will happily eat up his bowl of it = PRICELESS!
The only negative is it hasn’t cleared up my cat’s chronic diarrhea but that’s not what this food is about.
I haven’t shown the vet the info on it yet, nor had the cat tested since we found this food. If there’s any major problems, I’ll submit an update after he sees the vet in May 2020.
Thanks, Amazon, for having Subscribe and Save for this item! And I’m praying that the supply chain won’t be broken due to the COVID-19 pandemic.