- Item Weight: 286 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 680 g
- Item Model Number: Lucky Cat
- ASIN: B003AU4A9O
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 March 2005
- Customer Reviews: 63 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
90,191 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #96 in Girls' Boots
- Lucky cats love to play. A girl with Kidorable Lucky Cat Rain Boots prizes her independence. I'm a lucky cat. What will you be? Our pink Lucky Cat rainboots are made from natural, waterproof rubber with cats, butterflies, & cat tail pull on heel tabs.
- Kidorable knows that kids' rain gear needs to be warm, comfortable, & waterproof. We made these rainboots with durable rubber to keep toes dry & comfy; cotton lining keeps feet warm. The non-slip rubber sole helps keep kids safe on slippery surfaces.
- Kidorable took rainboots and turned them into a dress up costume that kids will wear rain or shine. Sure to be the cutest rainboots wherever you & your kid travel. Add even more fun with Kidorable umbrellas, hats, rain jackets, backpacks, scarves & gloves.
- Fun and practical children's rainboots! If you're looking for a perfect back to school, birthday or holiday present for a kiddo, you've found it. Kids love Kidorable rainboots in any weather. Our rubber boots are great for little kids, big kids & toddlers.
- Kidorable Rainboots are made of comfortable, waterproof, natural rubber, with fun decorations and designs for imaginative play. Non-slip soles keep little puddle jumpers safe, and an easy pull-on heel tab lets kids put on their rainboots by themselves.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Then suddenly, cracks started appearing in the outside layer of the shoes. I was worried they were also getting too tight in her. There is thick fabric under the rubber outer layer that cracked. But when they got wet, the water soaked through. My daughter’s teacher told her that the boots need to be thrown out. I panicked. Would she even leave the house without them?!? I was worried that’s i would have to add extra time into our morning routine for dragging her out the door with other footwear.
Then I thought I’d chance it and search for them on the internet. Alas, Amazon came through again. The sky parted and sun beamed down from the heavens. My prayers were answered. Now my daughter is in brand new boots, size 10 this time. She turns 4 soon. I hope they last as long as the old pair. But I will buy them again even if they don’t. Her happiness over something so simple is priceless. And a happy toddler makes for a happy house...am I right?!?
UPDATE two months later, one of the cat tails has broken off, after a handful of wears -- why include such details if they are clearly temporary?